• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do we have a chapter T shirt or Sticker ?

hmmm i would like one... anyone know how to draw an XJ really well with a rebel flag in the background going over some boulders or something would be sweet.....

no but wish i did that sounds awesone!!!! What could be better than rocks, a cherokee and representing the south with the rebal flag. I may have to become a member if the t shirts were that good.

found some old MM freehand drawings of a partial XJ. no rebel flags though :doh:

put it on cardomain since i havent set up my host server folder yet this year.

663019_3.jpg

Sorry Guys but NO REBEL FLAGS....No I am not against them and even though this would be a chapter item(s), It still represents NAXJA as a whole.

after i put my new spring on, i'll take some pixs and i'm going to have some tshirts made with my XJ on the back should happen in the next month, maybe this will help with a chapter shirt.

You guys I can take the design already on file and just have the printer tweak it...I have several sesigns infact...I will get a pick and go from there. I really like the one I have on the Cherokee Crawl 2003 shirts...or even the 2004 ones...

When we come up with something , we have a decal shop that is very "cop friendly" I can check there on sticker costs. And we have a t-shirt place that is just about as friendly. Let me know if ya want me to get quotes and we can compare locations/quotes.

Kudzu said:
Sorry Guys but NO REBEL FLAGS....No I am not against them and even though this would be a chapter item(s), It still represents NAXJA as a whole.
I know your the president and have to look at it from a diff. view than the
Rest of us but how else can you represent the south without a rebel flag. If anyone was a fended I could give a history lesson....

why are you jumping the gun and just assuming that the rebel flag would be a bad representation of NAXJA

I personally dont have a problem with it at all. I actually think it would be instant recognition of our chapter location. However, I also got reemed out over my old sig and got it deleted for something that is just common practice here in the south.

Just remember what I learned the hard way. The South is located in the United States of the Offended. :us:

GUys I understand how you feel and I would love to put DIxie on the shirts/ decals, But I have seen before how the rest of NAXJA has reacted to the Rebel flag and yes most people only associate abolishment of slavery with the Civil War...Right here in Alabama we had "HEart of Dixie" on our tags for as long as I can remember but this last time about 2 years ago...A women was stoped and ticketed for having tape over that and she took it to the court. SO we no longer get to have it.

Kudzu said:
GUys I understand how you feel and I would love to put DIxie on the shirts/ decals, But I have seen before how the rest of NAXJA has reacted to the Rebel flag and yes most people only associate abolishment of slavery with the Civil War...Right here in Alabama we had "HEart of Dixie" on our tags for as long as I can remember but this last time about 2 years ago...A women was stoped and ticketed for having tape over that and she took it to the court. SO we no longer get to have it.

Sometimes courts just piss me off.

Put on the other hand. We still need to comeup with another design that would show our southern heritage and our love for Jeeps. I noticed a couple of the other groups had very nice designs that maybe we can get some ideas from.

I'm open to suggestions. :viking:

Back