• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do we have a chapter T shirt or Sticker ?

I'm not a member but as far as representing the south and jeeps i think that the jeep should be in lets say, red clay, instead of rocks. Here in Georgia all we have is red clay and not too many rocks.

Just my thoughts

OK something I dont understand, I am not a member but have thought about it for a while, I just dont understand why you would disagree with the CONFEDERATE flag.. One of the BIGGEST off road orginazations the offroad community has on its side is SFWDA thats keeps our trails open and they use the rebel flag, I have been a member of SFWDA for 3 years thru our club and they are great. This is the SE chapter, I dont care what the west coast people think of our flag, I dont care what anybody thinks of our flag, It represents the South East and just that. But whatever.

sfwda6cold.png

MudweiserXJ said:
OK something I dont understand, I am not a member but have thought about it for a while, I just dont understand why you would disagree with the CONFEDERATE flag.. One of the BIGGEST off road orginazations the offroad community has on its side is SFWDA thats keeps our trails open and they use the rebel flag, I have been a member of SFWDA for 3 years thru our club and they are great. This is the SE chapter, I dont care what the west coast people think of our flag, I dont care what anybody thinks of our flag, It represents the South East and just that. But whatever.

sfwda6cold.png

See the flag is used in a tastful concept iin this decal.

Kudzu said:
Sorry Guys but NO REBEL FLAGS....No I am not against them and even though this would be a chapter item(s), It still represents NAXJA as a whole.
Good thing there are some objective view points out there. I wouldn't think we'd need a rebel flag to represent the south. That seems a little obvious. A tshirt/sticker would be cool. Count me in!

Stick said:
I kinda like this idea

scott.jpg

What you guys think?
I think that is too much characiture. I'd like it a little more realistic. Just my opinion. :eyes:

MudweiserXJ said:
I'm also a SFWDA member, for the past 6 years or so. I really don't agree with it's use there either. I think it is all about perception. and OUTSIDE the south, it's perception is definately not one of Organization, or Intelligence. Now don't shoot the messenger here. But like I said, it's about how Others will percieve it, not us. There are still many misconceptions about the Deep South being perpetuated around this country by people who have never been here, and know nothing about the deep south. They are ignorant. And it's up to us to help educate them!
I was also a member of Cal4wheel, and we may want to browse their web site to get some ideas of art work. That is pretty much were I came up with the ide for the "hub" we use for the CAOS club logo.
http://www.cal4wheel.com/
They've been organized since '59. I hate to reinvent with wheel when I don't have to.

All_seas.gif

How about something along these lines?

logo-2.jpg
This is interesting. Maybe we would want to include trail locations we are well known for? Tellico?

Last edited:
logo250.gif
This would be the "hub" inspiration I mentioned earlier.....

possemini.gif
I wish that was bigger, but isn't that a pretty good rendering of an XJ?

rat_pack.gif
Could be something simple, just a good XJ graphic, and some bold print.

Stick said:
How bout this something like this ?

sequoia.jpg
I think that's going in the right direction.

Freelan.gif
We could put an American Flag on there and really confuse everyone else!

gadzuks.gif
This was my old club in SoCal. I like the simplicity, and bold colors. It wasn't difficult to see we were a Samurai club. And you could spot the Orange and Blue a mile away. It also came out good on smaller stickers, where you may loose some details.

blackbadge.jpg
now I know you guys will like this one..................... :laugh3:

SDOB%20Logo.JPG
This one looks interesting..............

Back