• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do we have a chapter T shirt or Sticker ?

SECRing5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ok to get this as a decal about the size of a CD is only gonna cost 10 bucks a pop!!!! i think im going to get to of these made up(one for each back window) ill be getting mine in a couple weeks if any of you want these you need to let me know before i go all out!!! the cost again is 10 per decal but he's charging me 25 for the JPG file transfer. . . dont know what that is really but i think it has something to do with getting the file changes so he can touch it up!! if lots are interested i hope that we can all divide the 25 dollar cost between all of us!!! oh and if your seriouse bout the wife beater, i cant get those however i can get sleevless shirts, hoodys, mugs, buttons, bumper stickers, dog shirts, baby cloths, ball caps, trucker hats, magnets all kinds of shirts!!! etc. let me know what you want and i will give you a price, everything wont include shipping!!! but it wont be much so it should be good!!! again let me know!!! P'S' i can even get a thong made if you want it!!!! and boxers just to let you all know the extent of what i could get done!!

Last edited:
oh and one of the only reasons im doing all of this is cuz i never really got into any other clubs but this one is nice i like it its free and i just feel like being a real part of something and i hope i can make a change and take this "club" to another level!!

trashedxj said:
oh and one of the only reasons im doing all of this is cuz i never really got into any other clubs but this one is nice i like it its free and i just feel like being a real part of something and i hope i can make a change and take this "club" to another level!!

you might want to join the club first then...

trashedxj said:

ok to get this as a decal about the size of a CD is only gonna cost 10 bucks a pop!!!! i think im going to get to of these made up(one for each back window) ill be getting mine in a couple weeks if any of you want these you need to let me know before i go all out!!! the cost again is 10 per decal but he's charging me 25 for the JPG file transfer. . . dont know what that is really but i think it has something to do with getting the file changes so he can touch it up!! if lots are interested i hope that we can all divide the 25 dollar cost between all of us!!! oh and if your seriouse bout the wife beater, i cant get those however i can get sleevless shirts, hoodys, mugs, buttons, bumper stickers, dog shirts, baby cloths, ball caps, trucker hats, magnets all kinds of shirts!!! etc. let me know what you want and i will give you a price, everything wont include shipping!!! but it wont be much so it should be good!!! again let me know!!! P'S' i can even get a thong made if you want it!!!! and boxers just to let you all know the extent of what i could get done!![/QUOTE]

I'll take one

trashedxj said:

Before you start doing that you might wanna become a PAID MEMBER first....there's alot more to NAXJA than just this forum....become a PAID MEMBER and you'll see....https://secure.naxja.org/html/naxjamemberapp.htm
Trevor

while that's true, don't count on their being any great tech articles.

Sorry, but there ought to be lots more since that is one of the big "selling points". Plus, all the tech articles I've seen, are available elsewhere on the web, free....

OB topic:

how about let's see a proof of this sticker, in production, then decide?

$10 seems a little high for a sticker- especially when we don't know if it's just going to be a rough sketch on vinyl.

Okay to all those who this may concern...This is a discussion about the SE Chapter haveing thier own design for Tshirts , decals and such as we see fit. This is to make a little money for the chapter. It would be greatly apperciated if you would have patience and not use our logo for your own use.

As to price yes we should be able to get a much better price once it gets ready for the printer.

all of this is true, how ever unlike what i've read for the most part on here, i've gone to a lacal shop that makes vinyls they do great work( a friend of mine got graphics on his civic from here!!!) they showed me exactly what the decal would look like and considering that image has great detail its hard to make it small so i got priced on one the size of a CD( which i think is a bit large but looks geat!!) and NO im not plnning on running off with someones idea i just took it to another level for the time being before i did anything i would become a full member( none of you can possibly think someone would get a decal on there car when not part of what it stands for; kinda a waist of visability space to me!!) and maybe this isnt the thread i should ask this in but what benefits come outta paying!!! i feel like its a waist to pay to be a member then find out nothing special came of it. and where do the funds goto anyway the forum pres. pocket??? or is that what helps pay for the tshirts and what not????

You annual Membership pays for the site, Newsletter, insurance, event fees or special events like the 20th anniversary, projects like the Give-Away XJ and UFWDA dues each year,. RIght now UFWDA dues are $10 per member so with 740 members we pay out $7400 each year roughly. We also make doantion to orgnaiznations that help keep our public lands open for us to wheel. The SE Event Cherokee Crawl doantes 1/2 of the profits each year to a worthy cause. This year we plan to give the monies to the Rescue Squad in the Murphy area.

And contary to what you may think there are lots of people out there that would put that logo on their Jeep and not be a Paid member.

Among other things-

the money goes to help keep trails open for you to use them!!!

UFWDA is 10 bucks!!! what if we cant go? why should i pay for something i cant go to!? makes no sence to me, however keeping trails open is a good benefit however lll the trails around where i live are never open anymore, who could i write to to get them open for a couple runs????

We belong to the Organization...And sometimes you will get a UFWDA newsletter...Curretnly I fall in the catagory where I updated evryone elses address but my own so I have not seen one in a year...

I just want to know wheres my damn U4WDA sticker? ;)

<seriously-- I'd like 3 of them- one for each rig-- my S-10 DD, the XJ, and my wife's ZJ.......>?

Kudzu said:
People we are in the process of getting it touched up and then we will have decals and shirts made please be patient and don't use other peoples art work till you ask...
got a eta for us?

Waiting on Stick for an update...If nothing soon I can take it to my local shop and have them work on it...

Back