• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBounds DIY bumper line up

The Hella work Lights, HLA996176491 are the best fitting ones we have been using. We can sell them for $37 each. I don't have any good flush mount options at the moment and the fact that it is aimed to the ground it wont be very effective.

The front bumper winch or non winch all come with the tie in bracket as a standard feature.

nice.

Just ordered the Mojave DIY bumper. Very stoked.

What's you guy's turnaround on DIY kits?

Jim

Thanks. I ordered 2! one for a 3rd gen 4runner and one for my XJ

Last edited:
Nevermind. Prices are showing up in the cart.

just ordered the DIY front stubby winch bumper and also picked up the DIY Mojave rear bumper. ordered both with the hardware kits and the rear with the D-ring tabs and got it shipped to my place for $340. couldn't build my own or even buy a none winch bumper front bumper for that price and have it shipped to my house. cant wait to get my bumpers!

PMd you about adding another bumper to one of my existing orders.

When will my bumper be shipped? It's been almost a month with no word? I understand it takes time but I'm starting to get worried.

When will my bumper be shipped? It's been almost a month with no word? I understand it takes time but I'm starting to get worried.
I would need your order number to check on the status, but we do have this new handy tool that you can see the real time status:

You can now get up-to-date status of your order and follow it along the production line. You just need your order number and order zip code, check it out here: http://dirtboundoffroad.com/status

I checked that it says its ready for cutting. I thought that it would be shipping by now though, when I ordered it said that it would be shipping the next day.

not working for me - says invalid order# or zip code

D82409 / 20832

never mind it's working now

Back