• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBounds DIY bumper line up

DirtBound Offroad

NAXJA Forum User
looking for a new bumper for your Cherokee? Are you capable with a welder and grinder? Would you like to spend a weekend in the garage and save some money? Then these kits are for you!

DIY Front Mojave Bumper
mmaowv7bk6i4n3mvfxl9697oxtrqr_1_1.jpg

Extreme Front Winch DIY Bumper
ewb-kit.jpg

DIY Mojave Rear Bumper
http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/diy-mojave-rear-bumper-jeep-cherokee-xj.html

rear2_1.jpg

DIY Mojave Rear Bumper Cut and Fold
3_3.jpg

Need a tire carrier? want to add one you your dirtbound bumper? Here you go!
DIY Tire Carrier Upgrade Kit
tc1.jpg

Considering one of our bumpers vs: someone elses email us or call us and tell us what will sway you our direction.

Over the last week we lowered kit prices! Also currently offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150

How far does the stubby winch bumper extend? Also can it be safely welded by a 110v?

The bumper face is about 8" from the front of the grill and can be adjusted out to accommodate larger winches. It basically sits as close to the grill as possible without requiring trimming of the grill.

A 110V welder is fine with proper prep and technique.

Sold. You guys rock.
Will this sale still be on next Thursday?

Last edited:
how thick are the D-ring mounts? Are they surface mount or long enough to poke though and weld on the backside also?

how thick are the D-ring mounts? Are they surface mount or long enough to poke though and weld on the backside also?

The D-rings are 1/2" thick. Only the stubby bumpers currently have the option to weld from the back side.

i should be placing an order later today for a C&F Mojave Rear kit once some money hits my account. Excited! What's your current shipping eta for the kits?

I'm assuming the discount code doesn't stack with the sale prices? Either way its a killer deal.

i should be placing an order later today for a C&F Mojave Rear kit once some money hits my account. Excited! What's your current shipping eta for the kits?

I'm assuming the discount code doesn't stack with the sale prices? Either way its a killer deal.

Were looking at up to 5-7 business days for the kits right now. We have a large steel order arriving and have about 3-5 days of solid cutting lined up.

The sale prices don't work with additional discount codes, though we are offering free shipping on all orders over $150.

Just ordered my front bumper! I went for the Mojave :us:

I was going to build a new rear bumper and build a better tire carrier when I did it. instead I just ordered one of these and ill build a tire carrier off one of these guys instead of some 2x4 tube. jeep deserves to look a little cleaner...

hey for the light holes in the rear mojave - you say 3.5" holes. Have any recommendations for lights that fit? Preferably flush mount

got a question since I am trying to talk a buddy into buying a front :Does the DIY Front Mojave Bumper tie into the frame like the winch bumper???

hey for the light holes in the rear mojave - you say 3.5" holes. Have any recommendations for lights that fit? Preferably flush mount

The Hella work Lights, HLA996176491 are the best fitting ones we have been using. We can sell them for $37 each. I don't have any good flush mount options at the moment and the fact that it is aimed to the ground it wont be very effective.

got a question since I am trying to talk a buddy into buying a front :Does the DIY Front Mojave Bumper tie into the frame like the winch bumper???

The front bumper winch or non winch all come with the tie in bracket as a standard feature.

The Hella work Lights, HLA996176491 are the best fitting ones we have been using. We can sell them for $37 each. I don't have any good flush mount options at the moment and the fact that it is aimed to the ground it wont be very effective.

Looking more for an LED. I understand the flush mount thing.

Any idea what lights this guy used?
_dsc0124.jpg

Back