• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diff Covers for an - XJ, 8.25, 8.8, D30 & D44's

Well I got mine on Monday and I must say I'm VERY impressed!!!! Can't wait to get it on but let me tell you talk about amazing quality!! This thing is like WOW!!! Can't belive it thanx so much for making such an amazing product!!!

Another satisfied customer. Bought one for my 14 bolt. Will get a cover for the front axle when it's build starts. Also have your spring plates on the rear. Everythings top notch

Another happy customer - felt like I was adding tank armor to my jeep!

IMG_20101003_144746.jpg

Green cause it's my favorite color.

Talked to ya Fri Dan, lookin forward to my 60 covers and hiems, theyll go great with my simple swap kit and disc brackets(on another note the 8.25 and D30 covers from my last rig are goin grea on my friends jeep) but they did look awsome on mine
207.JPG

004.JPG

Another bright color! Attention catching, I should pay you guys a commission;)

Both my 44 covers are that color and thanks for the quick shipping on my spring plates. It's always an awesome experience dealing with your company. :thumbup:

LORTurner003.jpg

Back