• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 30 or 44?

Never pay more than $350 (in my area) to set up gears... period. You can usually find someone to do the labor for $250.

The price I gave previously was what I paid for parts & labor together, since that is what you need, not just labor. But since you brought it up, don't pay more than $150 in labor per axle. Anything higher is a joke.

The price I gave previously was what I paid for parts & labor together, since that is what you need, not just labor. But since you brought it up, don't pay more than $150 in labor per axle. Anything higher is a joke.

I live in the SF Bay Area... even your amateur buddies won't do it for that here. Sorry... I should have skipped the post based on where you are.

Amateur buddies are supposed to do it cause they are your buddies. haha

Amateur buddies are supposed to do it cause they are your buddies. haha

When done for free it usually involves beer or equivalent consumption... equivalent quantities also increase in the SF Bay Area! :cheers:

Back