• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie Anti Rock Sway Bar Disconnects?

If you wanna sell let me know...............Your probably better off buying a regular swaybar and disconnects if you are unhappy, but it sounds like you have it setup wrong

Don't wanna sell it, it's one of the best mods I have bought! It handles really well on the street and in the desert for the go fast stuff couldn't imagian life with-out it(unless it's on the crawling stuff). :)

Tone, I'm running 12.5" travel shocks up front and can have one side fully stuffed and the other fully drooped and my anti-rock is not a limiting factor. My experience is that the anti-rock actually makes my suspension work better.

IMG_2511.jpg

Just adjust it to the 4th hole for crawling or unbolt that link on one side.

Who sells these? Is it really better than the currie setup?

The Currie set-up is nice,but having a disco that takes 1 second to engage/dis-engage is awsome!

"Pictures worth a thousand words"

If you're referring to me, yes I know it's made by teraflex, but I didn't see it available on their website for XJ's, nor did a google search provide any good links.

Actually they did at least 2(I bought them),I see now from there website that they dont even sell the single stage kits anymore period,that sucks!

Back