• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

charlies thread

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
I stand behind my decision and I will post a long winded retort when I get back from my grandmothers funeral.

In addition I think Johns post in charlies thread directly violates this rule(s)

• Participants shall not post to the Forums solely to direct others to any pages at their own commercial web site, including informational pages.
  • Participants shall not use the Forum solely to direct others to any pages, which they have commercial interests in; these include commission or referral hyperlinks.
Due to the fact that John is a full fledged member of Casa Grande 4 Wheelers being his commercial interest in growth and traffic to their clubs site.

I don't think I should post in that thread anymore just to keep the fire down and being accused of taking things personal which they are not.

Back