• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forum Rules

Still a group of cheap douche bags who don't wheel enough....you aren't missing much. :/

You should see the 4Runner dudes. They have multi-page write ups on LED dome light "mods", or "which armorall gives me the best sheen". No one ever wants to just wheel. :puke:

We are about one step away from that here....

Yup, Yup, and YUP..

People wheel around here.. But, it's just not posted up...
I don't post my runs because I don't like wheeling with more than 10 to 12 rigs. I would rather do 4 to 8 rigs on a trail.

3 of us wheeled today where were you again?

I can't tell. Are you joking with Cracker or are you being serious? I'm not sticking up for him. However, he's probably building 1 tons or plating the underside of a Jeep, or mountain biking, or doing whatever people do in their spare time.. :dunno: Maybe he did a covert operation in Big Bear.

E

Yup, Yup, and YUP..

I don't post my runs because I don't like bending my sphagetti steering with more than 10 to 12 rigs around. I would rather do 4 to 8 rigs on a trail to make fun of me.

E

FIFY!

Maybe instead of stickers, the membership package should come with some vagasil.:rattle:

Yup, Yup, and YUP..

I don't post my runs because I don't like wheeling with more than 10 to 12 rigs cause that's when my steering taco's. I would rather do 4 to 8 men on a trail.

I can't tell. Are you joking with Cracker or are you being serious? I'm not sticking up for him. However, he's probably building 1 tons or plating the underside of a Jeep, or mountain biking, or doing whatever people do in their spare time.. :dunno: Maybe he did a covert operation in Big Bear.

E

FIFY :p

Now a days, he stays home and pets the kitty....

Hahahahaha.

JackNuts....

You guys are never going to let me live that down... Huh?

Ok. Ok. I see how it is.... :pirate1:

Back