• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can I fit 33's with 3" lift and cut fenders

397.jpg

ok its a wheel duh whats soft about it?? is it easer to strighten back out with a hammer after you bend it??? thoes are the same ones I have on mine (or so it looks) but if they bend easy I dont want them. or is the soft refering to the finnish like glossy or semiglossy or mabe flat black paint?? HA HA mabe when you touch them they feel like velvet or giggle like the pilsberry dough boy???

Last edited:
ok its a wheel duh whats soft about it?? is it easer to strighten back out with a hammer after you bend it??? thoes are the same ones I have on mine (or so it looks) but if they bend easy I dont want them. or is the soft refering to the finnish like glossy or semiglossy or mabe flat black paint?? HA HA mabe when you touch them they feel like velvet or giggle like the pilsberry dough boy???

I think it refers to the 8 holes

Bigger tires ARE NOT better! Unless you have the lift. 33's require atleast a 5 1/2'' lift with some fender trimming, plus a SYE. Don't waste your money on tires, buy a lift first!

i, as many others, would disagree with your min. 5.5" lift requirement.
small lift, proper bump stops, long travel shocks, gearing and 33's make a great trail/street rig.
at 4+ inches lift, you really should be running longs arms, and a host of streeing mods to make the rig run "right". Low center of gravity is where it's at for steep climbs and off camber... not to mention mpg and general handeling.
33's and 2.5" lift...
beepss1sideviewlg33sm.jpg

Bigger tires ARE NOT better! Unless you have the lift. 33's require atleast a 5 1/2'' lift with some fender trimming, plus a SYE. Don't waste your money on tires, buy a lift first!

LOL

i have more tire and less lift than you state, what do i win?

There is no way on God's green earth that this post is in any way serious.

Is there?

Please, be joking.

Hell, i have a jeep with 33s on NO LIFT. The sky, it is falling.

you are wrong, and also, silly for saying such.

oh man i dont have an SYE the world is going to implode.

What on earth are you talking about? Im at 5" and i can easily fit 35's. Its all about trimming.

Thanks for all the info sounds like I should be able to fit 33's. With what I am running. Or maybe the 32's would be the safer way to go. Shit I still do not know what the hell to do. Maybe If i could get my hands on a 33 I could test fit it.

Thanks for all the info sounds like I should be able to fit 33's. With what I am running. Or maybe the 32's would be the safer way to go. Shit I still do not know what the hell to do. Maybe If i could get my hands on a 33 I could test fit it.

are you planning on regearing the axles?

IMHO, driving in pa(lots of hills or mountains) sucks with under geared axles. your trans will be searching for the right gear on inclines.

I was just stating my experience with 33s. I bumpstopped the front and trimmed 1 1/8'' off of the fronts and I have a 5.5'' Rusty's lift. I only said that because you'd have to bumpstop so much with a smaller lift that you'd limit your flex.

I'm not goina lie. I have about 4.5-5" on 31s and it gets pretty damn scary sometimes being off-camber.

I was just stating my experience with 33s. I bumpstopped the front and trimmed 1 1/8'' off of the fronts and I have a 5.5'' Rusty's lift. I only said that because you'd have to bumpstop so much with a smaller lift that you'd limit your flex.
or you could just do a better job trimming and flex just fine.

Back