• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C4C Vehicles

bigalpha

I've stopped and asked a few guys at some of the dealerships around here where they will be sending their C4C vehicles and nobody knows.

Has anyone seen C4C cars in the junkyards yet?

The dealerships haven't received any money for C4C yet

The pick and pull I went to last Friday had dozens of C4C cars, all were marked with orange "X" on the engine and a notice saying the engine's were not re-usable. I scored 2 96+ e-fans for $10

C4c cars have hit our local u-pull, LKQ.

A buddy and I saw an XJ with black steelies and BFG AT's sitting in a dealership lot for C4C. We are still trying to get ahold of our buddy who works at that dealership to try and trade wheels/tires before it goes to the JY.

Out of all of the PAPs Ive been to (Atl North, Atl South, Nashville and Knoxville) The Atl North seems to have the most stuff that I would be interested in. They had an 88 MJ there that was 100% complete except for the wheels and tires. 4.0, 5 speed, non disco 30 and a 35, 231, short bed, red rattle can paint, surprisingly clean interior, and it had one tiny litle dent.... but it wasn't a C4C car. I asked if I could buy the entire vehicle and they said no... but you could buy it piece by piece if you took it apart im sure.

Wow, major bummer about not being able to buy the MJ. I've been checking the PaP website daily, but still nothing.

A lot of J-yards and PNP are staying away from the C4C vehicles cause of all the restrictions and paperwork associated with them. That is what I have been told by 2 of my local spots that I hit.

I stopped by one place and they said that the cars are getting towed away by Queen City Metals - they are a scrap yard. I don't suppose scrap yards would let you pull parts?

Express Auto Recyclers in LaVergne is getting some C4C vehicles. I saw a roll back towing a nice '84 Chevy 4x4 and a '97 Ford F-150 to them the other day. Both vehicles had C4C on the windshields. I don't know if they have any Jeeps.

Back