• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C4C Vehicles

Express is one of those places that you tell them what you want and they show it to you and pull it. You typically can't go rummage through the yard like a PAP.

The time we went looking for an 8.8 for Mark, they let us look around but they sent someone with us. You don't carry tools in and pull the parts yourself. We didn't see anyone doing that. You might call them and find out.

I thought she only left quarters???

IS NO ONE LEFT OUT!!!! THE TOOTHFAIRY IS ON WELFARE... What has the World come too?????

I can say for sure the Atlanta North Pull-A-Part has a ton of C4C cars. I was out there for about 2 hours today, and they were constantly putting vehicles in the lot, all with the C4C designation. The only restriction they had posted about it was you couldnt buy engines or cylinder heads. They had 6-8 cherokees there that hadnt even been listed on their inventory list yet.

~James

I guess it's a good thing the one in Nashville hasn't gotten any....seeins how I'm broke!

I hope not. That's alot of stuff wasted!!!

MoneyGif.gif

It looks like he doesn't say anything then that video loads up and runs. It takes a little bit but it's there.

hahahahahaha! I don't get it???:dunno::dunno:

Back