• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BleepinJeep Zombie Jeep

Ahhh shoot thought u had a quick way to change tires.
Them zombies are crazy fast when they get grouped up
Lol
I just Binged on your youtube channel watched every dam video so awesome

Ahhh shoot thought u had a quick way to change tires.
Them zombies are crazy fast when they get grouped up
Lol
I just Binged on your youtube channel watched every dam video so awesome

thats what all the firepower in the back is for;) Now if they would just buy this jeep for the walking dead crew...

Nice work, love what you did with the old 10 spokes and the red tint.

Would love to know more about that intake snorkel- especially the routing seeing as its on the wrong side for a 4.0

Was watching Zombieland with the g/f the other day and commented how I'd be looking for an XJ in that situation. Decent MPG compared to an H2, reliable, easy to fix, and plenty of armored up ones.

I have been trolling XJ Forums for the past MONTH scoping out Mods and saving pictures for my build**even at work I work somewhere I can get away with that. (bought my 1990 XJ 28 days ago) and this will be my first post.
Ofcourse I'm starting "Axles Up" and doing mechanical upgrades first in my build but as far as exterior.. YOU BEAT EVERYONE!

I FRICKIN' LOVE YOUR JEEP! I've seen a few of your DIY videos and did a search to find your build thread and so glad I did... Not going to copy you exactly, but DAMN you have built what I dream about. Love everything about it.

This is one bad ass XJ!

Last edited:
normal1.jpg

Hell, Before we Keep Portland Weird, or Normal; I think we should make an honest attempt of making it clean, there's a novel idea. Make Portland Clean. Someone should make those stickers. I'd rock one.

On the Zombie Jeep, I like it. Not that I think any kind of Zombie apocalypse will happen. But as its been said above. It's all about being prepared. The hungry hoards are coming. When Things go south, things will get bad before they get better. Imagine if the people in the Great depression had the morals (or lack thereof) of today's society. I believe we've 'fed the wildlife' so to speak for so long, when the tit runs dry. They will turn to anyone that has something that they want and truly believe they are entitled to, and attempt to take it.

This went a little far on my end. sorry guys.:soapbox:

Love your YT channel, but angry eyes... really? ;)

I'm usually not a fan of the zombie jeeps, but that is because they usually just have stickers all over them and nothing else. This is a great build and its obvious lots of time and money went into it. Well done Matt! The Jeep looks great and it certainly belongs in a movie.

Back