• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BleepinJeep Zombie Jeep

Re: Re: BleepinJeep Zombie Jeep

I hate it. Zombies, vampires, hunger games- hate them all. This kind of crap demonstrates the diminished intellectual power of American adults and facilitates a culture of mindless disinterest in the real issues facing the planet. And apparently it also gives people another reason to arm themselves? Waste of time, resources, brainpower, oxygen.

I think you clicked the wrong link, this isn't the Prius forum.

OP, nice job I really like what you've done with the Jeep. Then again, my license plate is ZMBIEZ, so my opinion may be biased.

I hate it. Zombies, vampires, hunger games- hate them all. This kind of crap demonstrates the diminished intellectual power of American adults and facilitates a culture of mindless disinterest in the real issues facing the planet. And apparently it also gives people another reason to arm themselves? Waste of time, resources, brainpower, oxygen.

At least he didn't grind most the material away on his TRE's to clear a wheel. :)

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=246140020&postcount=3

Very mature, for an administrator.

He's just an admin. He has no responsibility here other than to keep the place running.

I'm the VP however and I'm still inclined to give you shit and I'm laughing at everyone else's comments.

You came to an off road enthusiast website and make comments like that you are bound to get harassed.

Yup, I don't carry an official title, other than "guy who knows how to keep a site running". I can probably tweak that to say snarky jeep owner. The whole zombie thing is for entertainment value. Matt has some pretty entertaining videos, and some stuff that is really helpful for jeep owners. He puts a lot of effort into his channel, and into the jeep. While I'm not a big zombie fan or angry eyes fan, I can appreciate the work that he's done. If you want, I can call your grinding down your TRE's sketchy in the WJ UTK thread that you posted them in . :)

I acknowleged it was sketchy in the same thread- something to the effect of "not happy with the amount of material that was remaining." I've since swapped them out and corrected the issue otherwise. Like BleepinJeep, I shared for the benefit of others. Thanks for the support though, Admin.

You can go back to your recorded episodes of the Vampire Diaries now.

So why do you feel guilty?

Because I'm 40 and I like the same stories I did as a kid.

Liking them doesn't make me stupid and the real whack jobs that believe in the stuff are more than likely going to be the ones busting your door down and stealing all your stuff when a real SHTF event happens.

I know if I'm ever starving and it comes down to a them or me situation, the first houses I'm hitting are all the ones who voted for the gun grabbers.

You sir need to keep your brain power on other things( walking or something)
This guys jeep is cool as well as he makes comical and informative videos for everyone that want to watch. Don't be a dick! Sell your jeep if, you have one!
Your title says it all you prolly drive a Prius (with a rainbow sticker) and wear spandex pants with
hemp flip flops.

Last edited:
You sir need to keep your brain power on other things( walking or something)
This guys jeep is cool as well as he makes comical and informative videos for everyone that want to watch. Don't be a dick! Sell your jeep if, you have one!
Your title says it all you prolly drive a Prius (with a rainbow sticker) and wear spandex pants with
hemp flip flops.

LMFAO

Great build, Matt. I watch your YT videos pretty often and have learned some useful stuff from them. Oh, and just ignore paddlernate. He obviously suffers from stickupassitis.

Keep Portland weird!
normal1.jpg

Back