• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BleepinJeep Zombie Jeep

This is AWESOME!! It's a cool enough jeep that I didn't even notice the angry eyes until someone commented on them.

I want to check out some of your videos when I'm not at work.

Matt I have been subscribed to your site for over a year and watch every new you tube that is posted.

The Zombie XJ Jeep is just way cool and only an A$$ Hole without any real building skills would say otherwise. Hell I'm 66 and still go for Zombie stuff as it applies to what may come to us not in the form of Zombies eating us, but the real thing of hungry hoards.

Zombies are pure entertainment. Fun to think about. Fun to watch on AMC but there are real world scenarios everyone should prepare for.

They may or may not ever happen but being prepared isn't stupid.http://www.offthegridnews.com/2014/08/21/the-imminent-event-that-could-kill-200-million-americans/

Zombies wont happen. everybody knows that. its the robots that i am worried about!

bleepin jeep, love your videos, watch them all the time. your Z JEEP needs some of these stickers. a member here made them for me.

Zombies wont happen. everybody knows that. its the robots that i am worried about!

bleepin jeep, love your videos, watch them all the time. your Z JEEP needs some of these stickers. a member here made them for me.

oh Zombie Dust! WANT! Come to the crawl next year and bring me some! I'll trade you some local stuff! :cheers:

oh Zombie Dust! WANT! Come to the crawl next year and bring me some! I'll trade you some local stuff! :cheers:

Winterfest? either way if i go to the crawl or you go to WF we'll get you hooked up with the dust :cheers:

I'll go on record as staying I am not into zombies, or walking dead, or the afterlife, or any of that either - but I love Matt's videos and have referred to them often.

Matt, if you need a new Jeep to film, I'll offer mine up. I have a few mods ready to go today - want to do a cut and fold video? - and I'm only a couple hours away.

Not a huge fan of the zombie bs either....to each their own.

Just rename it mad max: beyond thunderjeep and I'm totally on board.

I hate it. Zombies, vampires, hunger games- hate them all. This kind of crap demonstrates the diminished intellectual power of American adults and facilitates a culture of mindless disinterest in the real issues facing the planet. And apparently it also gives people another reason to arm themselves? Waste of time, resources, brainpower, oxygen.

You sir are a Fun Hater, the real issue facing the planet is that there is about 6 billion to many people inhabiting it.

Zombies are cool, Walking Dead and World War Z are really entertaining. I'm half inclined to agree with you on the Vampire trend, for some reason America is obsessed with Romantic vampire shows. I'm more of a Blade trilogy or Bram Stokers kinda guy.

The Hunger Games is pretty awesome for two reason, stellar story line and Jennifer Lawrence is insanely hot!

This jeep is awesome, in a world of cookie cutter rigs this one is really unique.

Well done bleepin

Awesome jeep. I like the themed build. It's a nice change of pace from the typical build. Not to mention, killer photography. Well done!

Re: Re: BleepinJeep Zombie Jeep

Also agreed on Vampires although I'm reading The Strain right now. NOT a romantic vampire novel in anyway.

The tv show is pretty good too

Matt, bad ass jeep. I've been watching your vids for a while now(just watched a bunch tonight before realizing you made a thread here)zombie jeep is awsome and i love that rear partition and shelf/drawer.

your vids have helped me with a bunch of projects. keep up the good work.

looking forward to the next build!

Nice work Matt. I've watched every video you've done and picked up many tips and ideas along the way. You've done a great job with bleepinjeep. I LOVE your garage (and your backyard), how do you keep it so clean!?

Frankly, the fact that it's a zombie jeep, and the fact that I think that's cool, is irrelevant. What's important is that you've given the Jeep/XJ/4x4 community a solid and entertaining source for knowledge and ideas, whether that has do with Jeeps, tools, trail gear, garages, washing transfer cases in the bathtub or exposing the fact that real men wear onesie pajamas ! :) I especially like your videos that show how to do something on the cheap ( junkyard parts etc ).

Thanks for all the ideas and keep up the good work!

Back