• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Birthday Bash n Beer - 07.14

Just remember the good places close at 2, that way no ones driving around trying to find a place thats open. Ill try to make it. Theres just too much fun stuff this weekend, if i skip going to knotts ill be there with a mini keg.

Happy Birthday to Gianna!!!

We will be there around 6:30 ish... Odette has an open house to do in Tustin from 1 to 5, then we will grab dinner and head over for little while.

So, what is Gianna's favorite toy right now? Does she need something for Daddy's Jeep? LOL..... When Odette had the baby shower for Kaleb, I told people we registered at Harley Davidson, Jeep, Traveland, Chevy Dealer (Corvette Z06), and one of the marina's in Newport for a small 65' dingy to cruise to Cagtalina and fish..... LOL

Happy Birthday Gianna~:woohoo:

What a great time! Gianna loves her cake!!!

It was awesome hanging out and meeting your friends. Pretty cool folks.

Post up some of those pics!!!

It was great seeing some of the XJ crowd... Johnny, Ken (Santa), Kyung (finally met your wife, very nice lady), and even Erik made it out... but there was beer there so why wouldn't he??? :D

I hope Gianna enjoys all of her gifts! She has a great mmommy and daddy!

Thanks for having us over and for playing with Kaleb!

thanks to all that came...Johnny, Kenny, Robert, Kyung and all their better halves. It was a great turnout and I had a lot of fun.

I'll get some pics up later.

4xSanta said:
Please don't refer to Johnny as "My better Half"........SANTA

haha...I was even thinkg about cracking that joke too...

haha. You've been waiting to use that yellow ass smiley and pun for a while haven't you? Glad you finally got that unit bearing, now sit on it and spin.

finally got pics posted:

Here are some highlights:

Note Johnny's face:
giannas_1yr_bday+022.jpg

giannas_1yr_bday+025.jpg

The day before WAS Friday the 13th
giannas_1yr_bday+034.jpg

giannas_1yr_bday+044.jpg

Gianna likes Robert's son:
giannas_1yr_bday+053.jpg

Odette remembering the quiet days:
giannas_1yr_bday+063.jpg

The rest are at http://nicandjosh.com/modules/gallery/v/babyg/1yrbday/

thanks for the new avatar josh :D

looks like you guys had a great time! wish i could have been there i usually look like G did after a few minutes with the cake lol

Thanks Dan. :laugh3:

Damn, I'm dark.

4xSanta said:
I love kids,Kill em and eat em,then go after the moms pirates no best......SANTA
I think you hit your head pretty hard on the roller coaster ride...
I didn't know Santa was a pirate. Arrrrrrrrr!!

Back