• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

N San Diego County Meet & Greet Tues 3/6 6pm!

I bet if mike took off those stickers from those horrible bands the cops would leave him alone:D

I bet if mike took off those stickers from those horrible bands the cops would leave him alone:D

oh snap, don't be hatin these playas, hate the game

Siouxsie%252BAnd%252BThe%252BBanshees%252BR16323681233424193.jpg

robert_smith.jpg

but, trudat.

So sad..... I see nothing wrong with those pictures... or bands.. I didn't think or know that you were that old Mike...

:wave1:

Elias

Thank you! I've seen the Cure live like five times, and Sixousie twice. I'm really not that old. When I saw them live it was fat Robert Smith, not skinny Robert. :D

And Kayle, I like a little Rollins myself too. Not BF Rollins, just solo. Danzig BF, yes :D. I can appreciate a wide range of music in most of it's forms. I get funny looks when my iPod is on shuffle.

Thank you! I've seen the Cure live like five times, and Sixousie twice. I'm really not that old. When I saw them live it was fat Robert Smith, not skinny Robert. :D

And Kayle, I like a little Rollins myself too. Not BF Rollins, just solo. Danzig BF, yes :D. I can appreciate a wide range of music in most of it's forms. I get funny looks when my iPod is on shuffle.

The only things that are not on my ipod is abstract jazz and afrobeat or anything hipster. But I'll go from the rat pack to pantera house of pain to the glenn miller orchestra

Back