• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Fest 2012

wow Mr. Agro, last hotdog i buy from you!

You weren't buying a hot dog from me. You were buying it from the chapter and all the land use organizations that it supports.

Last edited:
3: Julio is bad luck. I don't think I've ever gotten through an entire trail when he's been around.

I think you're right. I jacked up my tie rod at Calico... Julio was there. Before that, my power steering pump went out when we did that Holcomb AAT test run.. I ran the whole trail without power steering... Julio was there too.... :banghead:

I see a pattern here..

E

I think you're right. I jacked up my tie rod at Calico... Julio was there. Before that, my power steering pump went out when we did that Holcomb AAT test run.. I ran the whole trail without power steering... Julio was there too.... :banghead:

I see a pattern here..

E

I was thinking that I was there on both occasions too. But you bent your tierod after you went over to the other group. So I'm off the hook. :p

Yeah, I'm a bad ju-ju.

I had a good time none the less. Im planning on doing the same 4 trails but starting from dishpan and going up through holcomb, john Bull, Gold Mountain.

yeah, more camping would be cool. Funny how its not the obstacles that wear you out, its the fire roads
TRUE that! Been going up there since 1992 in winter and summer. The fire roads are fatiguing especially starting out in Pioneer Town or thru Lucerne & hitting Motino Wash off Rattlesnake to John Bull. Trying to make it all the way to Cleghorn would probably take 3 days unless it's a buggy. I think the group size is about right.

Yeah, I'm a bad ju-ju.

I had a good time none the less. Im planning on doing the same 4 trails but starting from dishpan and going up through holcomb, john Bull, Gold Mountain.
Lemme know when. Maybe my rig will be ready. If not, maybe my butt will be ready to ride in someone's XJ...:D

TRUE that! Been going up there since 1992 in winter and summer. The fire roads are fatiguing especially starting out in Pioneer Town or thru Lucerne & hitting Motino Wash off Rattlesnake to John Bull. Trying to make it all the way to Cleghorn would probably take 3 days unless it's a buggy. I think the group size is about right.

We could have easily exited out through Cleghorn. We chose not to.

Looks like I missed a hell of a trip. Stupid work making me earn my keep..

Back