• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Event Camping

Jump This said:
:gee:

Russ has one too........
but he doesnt gloat about it!!!!!!!!!!!:kissyou:

4xSanta said:
"ALERT ALERT ALERT " Rick has a cabin in Big Bear......SANTA
NO F&%$ING WAY!!!

So I asked for the time off, they said no. However I will be headin down after work saturday, to help drink saturday night and for the clean up day on sunday :D.. what should i bring to help clean up?

peace
ted

toyotawrench said:
what should i bring to help clean up?

peace
ted

I'll know more after next Sunday. I'll post a thread giving details on the AAT run. Thanks for helping out.

Does anyone have spare room at Serrano for my rig and a tent? I was on the fence and procrastinated about my accommodations. If there is room for me to camp, I'll go that route. Otherwise, I'll just rent a room but id rather be with my homies

djblade311 said:
Does anyone have spare room at Serrano for my rig and a tent? I was on the fence and procrastinated about my accommodations. If there is room for me to camp, I'll go that route. Otherwise, I'll just rent a room but id rather be with my homies
i dunno how many rigs there can be in one spot.... but you can pitch your tent in my site bro...damn that sounds so wrong. :(

djblade311 said:
i might be able to help, i need to talk to cal and cracker before i lock it in

djblade311 said:
I think Remi said he had an extra site.

PM replied. Thanks guys!

and for the record, I wasnt looking for a free hand-out. I was willing to pay. I forgot to mention that and wanted to clarify so I didnt sound like a charity case. :)

djblade311 said:
PM replied. Thanks guys!

and for the record, I wasnt looking for a free hand-out. I was willing to pay. I forgot to mention that and wanted to clarify so I didnt sound like a charity case. :)
well.. but even when you pay you're still a charity case :D :D :D :D :D

Just messin with ya ;)

Hey i'm kind of in the same position as josh, i will olny be comeing down for saturday night and sunday clean up, i have 2 sleeping bags(for me), i can either sleep in the back of the wj (tested it out already not bad) or i also bought a 8x9 (or 8x7) tent, it will jsut be me and im also williing to pay for the some room, anywho i can olny come out saturday night stupid work wouldnt give the time off.. Thanks in advance for your support :D

peace
ted

I just got back from BB this afternoon. Spent the last weekend out there and the weather was just great! I heard you all were sweating your balls off!
We can only hope the weather is as nice during our trip up there!

Can't wait...

So I got a spot outside the main loop, would have liked to have been around everyone else especially considering I'm bringing the wife and kids. So if someone gives up a spot please let me know, thanx.

Just reserved site 22. There's a few left in that section.

It will be myself, the Mrs., 2 boys and a dog. We're gonna feel left out, so roll by and wave to us. lol. :)

xL8 APEKSx said:
Just reserved site 22. There's a few left in that section.

It will be myself, the Mrs., 2 boys and a dog. We're gonna feel left out, so roll by and wave to us. lol. :)
no you roll by the back loop and wave to US :D dont miss the BBQ/raffle saturday night! its a great place to meet new friends.... well... thats where i met Rick... so maybe not haha

:D

Back