• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Event Camping

Mr. Pickle said:
Dang, this is when my wedding is. Maybe I can rush the ceremony and then cruise up there after cake.... hhmmmm.
If you change your mind... you know where to hide out.

Mr. Pickle said:
Dang, this is when my wedding is. Maybe I can rush the ceremony and then cruise up there after cake.... hhmmmm.

Come up for the BBQ & raffle, stay overnight in a jacuzzi room, then come on the trail clean-up on Sunday!

BTW, congrats!

If you don't want to camp or prefer a cabin or room, give JJ a call at Big Bear Mtn Resort Rentals.

The web address is www.bigbear1.com.

The can get you a room, a small cabin, or a big cabin. JJ is a great gal to work with and has helped many of us with accomodations. I will call her tomorrow and see if there is some kind of code for the group to possibly get a discount.

I've got a cabin in Green Valley Lake, just down the road from the rock garden @ Holcomb Creek. Once I'm able to say I'm attending with 100% certainty (meaning I was able to get an 8.25 and gears), I will leave a post to see if anyone wants to stay at the cabin instead of camping. I would only have room for a couple people though; it's a tiny A-frame and my GF + her 2 kids may be coming, not sure yet. If they don't come, I can probably take ~5 ppl.

KRAKER said:
I'm not gonna freeze this year. I'll be in a hotel
you mangina! your campsite was the happenin drunken place to be last year i was going to bring the turn tables and throw a full on rave in your campsite :D:D:D

I'll be renting a cabin. You young people get too drunk and obnoxious. :)

GrimmJeeper said:
you mangina! your campsite was the happenin drunken place to be last year i was going to bring the turn tables and throw a full on rave in your campsite :D:D:D
You gonna burnin' the wheels of steel? :listenmus :woohoo: :music: :jester: party1: :party: I'll bring a generator!

Site #51.........................................................................

karstic said:
You gonna burnin' the wheels of steel? :listenmus :woohoo: :music: :jester: party1: :party: I'll bring a generator!
my jeep is set up to handle the tables and work as a PA system :D if i can find the cases for my decks i'll bring em

Mangina it is! I'm not sleeping in 19* weather again. That is how cold it was the first night right? and like 24* the next? Yeah fugg that!

xjohnnyc said:
I'll be renting a cabin. You young people get too drunk and obnoxious. :)

X2... I need a warm bed and shower..... :rolleyes:

I am working with JJ to get more details on cabin/room discounts.

GrimmJeeper said:
my jeep is set up to handle the tables and work as a PA system :D if i can find the cases for my decks i'll bring em

You must keep forgetting about what campground we will be at. Hell, we can't turn car stereos up there.....

:twak:

Plus, all that extra weight will lower your Jeep to stock height.... LOL

rpraterxj said:
You must keep forgetting about what campground we will be at. Hell, we can't turn car stereos up there.....

:twak:

Plus, all that extra weight will lower your Jeep to stock height.... LOL

Yeah but if we're gonna have the whole loop...:conceited

rpraterxj said:
my jeep isnt loud anymore, i took out 2 of the amps and one of the 15s.. its down to 1100w from 4000w :D

dont have a heart attack rob i was joking about music :D my jeep IS setup to be a mobil DJ booth though! :D

GrimmJeeper said:
my jeep isnt loud anymore, i took out 2 of the amps and one of the 15s.. its down to 1100w from 4000w :D

dont have a heart attack rob i was joking about music :D my jeep IS setup to be a mobil DJ booth though! :D
Wife says hotel or no go so we need a hotel room :)

KRAKER said:
Anybody have JJ's number for a hotel room?

888-306-9618.... That's their office number.

Ask for JJ. Let her know you are apart of the Jeep group with Robert and Mike.

Back