• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Event Camping

Man, the whole loop is filled up. Any other events going on that weekend? 76/77 is a double size and they want $104 for it. I only need a single. Anyone want to split the cost on a double?

markw said:
Man, the whole loop is filled up. Any other events going on that weekend? 76/77 is a double size and they want $104 for it. I only need a single. Anyone want to split the cost on a double?
I have a feeling it's all us :D

Ok, I just reserved 132. Next loop over, if I remember right, it's maybe 50 yards away.

Yes, it's a campground. They have about a 50 foot driveway with a campsite.

scottmcneal said:
Thank you..... I'll have to go up an look around... I'm pushing like 60' or more...

Scott

I put my 25 foot long (bumper to bumper) RV and jeep in a slot with room to spare. I think most are 50 feet, give or take.

So who else has made reservations at the campground?

I almost did a few weeks ago but now I dont think Ill be going so Im glad I didnt. Really guys it is a great event to go to even if you dont go for the wheeling big bear has plenty to check out and do like the zoo and other low cost attractions

i filled the loop with the 76/77 spot, its a double so i need company!! and dont get stupid, i want a woman

Looks like the loop is filled. I'm looking for a pull through. I might end up in the next loop over (the 100s).

Last edited:
4xSanta said:
I did't no you were comin Marshall,look foward to seein ya again......SANTA

I'm gonna do my best. Plan is that I'll be there.

Mdub said:
I'm looking for a pull through. I might end up in the next loop over (the 100s).
You're gonna be looking for a long time...all sites are back in :(

I plan to unload the jeep, then use it to back in the trailer, then park the truck.

Marshal, its no big deal to pull in then unhook your Jeep/trailer then back into your spot. If there is an issue with your trailer I have plenty of room at my cabin to park it.

Rick

Jump This said:
Marshal, its no big deal to pull in then unhook your Jeep/trailer then back into your spot. If there is an issue with your trailer I have plenty of room at my cabin to park it.

Rick
just cant help BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR CABBIN, can you???? :D

Back