• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Burger in the NW?

for the record.. i tried

316723_295155727179139_100000541411026_1136407_1497668023_n.jpg

c6e4d1a4-2f47-3b1f.jpg

c6e4d1a4-2f8e-4dd4.jpg

Went to wibbleys gourmet burgers off of 140th and 520 in bellevue a while back. was really good. had a green chili burger that was nice and smokey. gf had the bacon cheese and the bacon was really thick and super tasty. cheap too and it was alacarte. like 499-699 a burger and the sides were a little less. for two people with water, two sides and two burgers it was like $18. not bad for how good it is.

Maybe not THE BEST, but I'm pretty pumped that Puyallup now has a Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

Makes for a good lunch stop when I'm up there for work. Order online ahead of time though if you're pressed for time, because at lunch time the line is out the door.

for the record.. i tried

316723_295155727179139_100000541411026_1136407_1497668023_n.jpg

After further review. I think if you broke this burger up into smaller more manageable bunless sections one may have a better chance at finishing it. at the end, mix the bun with water and choke it down. After I win the Sayler's 72oz steak challenge I'm going to the NewPort cafe to try my theory.

Maybe not THE BEST, but I'm pretty pumped that Puyallup now has a Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

Makes for a good lunch stop when I'm up there for work. Order online ahead of time though if you're pressed for time, because at lunch time the line is out the door.

Hit Five Guys when I was in Maryland. Was a pretty good burger.

sorry no picks but a week ago the woman and i spent swaturday night in govt. camp and we ate at Charlies I got the bluchese bacon burger, it was the best burger I have had in atleast 5 years. it was 8.50 with fries. all the ingredients were fresh and top quality. on the way home sunday we stopped at calamity janes and I got the blue cheese bacon burger their too and it was garbage compared to the burger I got at charlies. you can also party to a live band after dinner at charlies that the waiter says only knows 20 songs. and you have a view of ski bowl from the resturaunt. oh and the service was great..... if you have problem with my spelling see the what are you drinking thread.

Mukilteo lodge in mukilteo, wa is an amazing place for burgers and beer, I live on whidbey island, the ferry that runs to whidbey comes from mukilteo so when I travel to and from the mainland I make a point to stop there for dinner or lunch, huge selection of burgers and beer on tap and a great "lodge" style atmosphere

Here's MY list of best burger joints:
Humdinger - top of the hill on Barbur Blvd. -Portland Or.
Helvatia Tavern - Helvetia Rd -Hillsboro Or.
Stanniches - Maccadam Blvd. -Portland Or.
Carrol's Corner - 78th & St. Johns -Vanc. Wa.
Fatty Patty's - Hwy 99 -Vanc. Wa.
Halftime Tavern - Hazel Dell Blvd & 78th -Vanc. Wa.
Five Guys - (all over the place)

Although places like Five Guys make a decent burger- and many might consider it mediocre, I personally think that when you get one with literally EVERYthing on it, it's pretty dang good. Halftime Tavern ain't bad either, maybe middle of the road for a lot of you but they used to have one heck of a burger. Haven't been there in a couple years so cant vouch for them now. The top three ARE my top three...personally some of the best burgers I've ever had.
Oh almost forgot....
Ringo's -Beaverton Or.
(they've got a burger with a freshly made habenero sauce that's to die for!)

Grilled Cheese Grill as mentioned before, finally got a chance to try it out.

181664ce-3084-8828.jpg

Really good, and decently priced too. My daughter and I ate there for $12.

I tried fuddruckers tonight.

Oh.my.god.

No pics, my burger was a 1lb patty, bacon, mushrooms, peperjack.. 10" bun topped with my own selections at the burger bar

My wife and I, aswell as two toddlers ate well for $35

I have a burger named after me at oles medium rare (10287 SE Highway 212 Clackamas, OR 97015) called the o' jimmy. Seriously im pretty proud of it. I ate 2 of there giant burgers in 10 min (with fries) so they made a new burger and slapped my name on it. Go try it ;)

Rogue brew house in Astoria, Kobe beef 1/2lb bacon burger, wasabi mayo etc. $15 Not the biggest, but the BEST tasting burger I have EVER had!
c2796832.jpg

Last edited:
Took mnkyboys advice and gave the Rebel Truck Stop a shot.

181664ce-b1c4-14ca.jpg

181664ce-b1d3-3912.jpg

I got the bacon jalapeño burger and Eric got the bacon cheeseburger. We both agreed it was surprisingly good. Give it a chance if your ever driving through, I-5 exit 27 Todd road.

Back