• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Campsite

I think if we get there a day early like we have been thinking about, we could scope out some spots, and then show everyone else when they get there, and vote.

Yeah that sounds good.

I'm camping in the bathroom at the office....2nd stall.

I think if we get there a day early like we have been thinking about, we could scope out some spots, and then show everyone else when they get there, and vote.

Because voting has proven so effective with this group. :)

Speaking of....what ever happened to the vote and the name of the Superlift trail we adopted? Heck, what ever happened to the Superlift trail we adopted??? :rof:

So, I guess since this thread is still around, we haven't found a campsite yet?

Good question.

Red River Run is what was chosen. I sent an email to BJ (a couple of them, actually) but I never heard back on whether a sign got posted. Since we haven't "renewed" our dues and no one has done trail clean-up days in a couple of years I'd assume we've lost it, anyway.

Most likely. From now on we should just take nominations, post a poll, and give a cutoff date when decisions need to be made. That is just my opinion.

Because voting has proven so effective with this group. :)

It seemed to work fine at the Chili cookoff. (no, Kurt, I'm NEVER letting that go) :)

Personally, I think a vote is fine, but we simply make it non-binding as an "looking for opinions" only sort of thing. Then, the BoD does what we want to do based on those opinions. Otherwise, nothing will ever get done.

Honestly... Jay won when he up both of our chilis together.

Personally, I think a vote is fine, but we simply make it non-binding as an "looking for opinions" only sort of thing. Then, the BoD does what we want to do based on those opinions. Otherwise, nothing will ever get done.

Honestly... Jay won when he up both of our chilis together.

X2!

Okay then from now on, when a decision is to be made on chapter business, it will be posted, nominations will be made, a poll will be posted, and once a predetermined (set in the original posting of the poll) amount of time has passed the poll will be closed, and whichever option wins will be the decision we take?? This just seems to be a recurring problem when decisions need to be made. It just seems like the simplest way of solving this problem.

Well what was decidied a few months ago, because not everyone will be happy no matter what, the BoD will make the choice and... well thats about it.

Well.. I mean we DO take input and opinions too. It's not just our way or the highway.

No he is Rommel.

Back