• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Campsite

Chiquita drank some arrogant bastard that I spilled one time(on purpose so I wouldn't have to drink it). Leelo eats or drinks anything, Lonestar (and the can) included.

P1010376.jpg

P1010480.jpg

Thanks Jay Dog!

Xterra camps fine except its hard to get a trailer back there, and the porta potty guy dosent want to drive all the way back. Plus we kinda want our own site.

Yeah, those of us with wives and daughters don't appreciate 2 AM potty drives.

yeah I was thinking she wasn't there...

Well, are there any campsites close or is it just gonna be first pasture we see, we set up shop?

You have to look at the rest of the thread.... We have been using the Xterra(I think) camp site. We are trying to find a good spot to be our permanent camp site whether it be for ROM's or just for our group rides. So we can make it how WE want to make it and how WE want it set up.

Oh ok, thats cool

I was there all day yesterday, and I did see some pretty good spots to setup a camp. Are we looking for something pretty close to one of the main access roads so that we can get tow rigs and such nearby camp?? I know of several great spots, but it's going to be hard to pick a spot without everyone present to give their input and to have a vote.

Well in March we could look them over...

Back