• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Baja & Rock Shifter

Ben H

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Baja II electric shifter for an AW4 tranny for sale, coupled with a set back Rock Shifter from RadDesigns. These were going into an old build, but I no longer have the AW4. These are both like new, never installed, only mocked up and are bolted together.

New this set is $375.
http://radesignsproducts.com/Shopping.aspx

I'll sell as a pair for $300 shipped.
As separated, the Baja shifter for $175 shipped and Rock Shifter for $150 shipped.

CIMG0075.jpg

CIMG0076.jpg

The 1,2,3,4 gear labels on the electric shifter are backwards. Includes a sticker.

Why do I have to be unemployed at the moment?

Grrrrrrrr....

Do you know if the rock shifter fits the 97+ console without trimming?

Dont think your supposed to use these on late models or I would buy this.
Why wouldn't you be able to use them on later models? I jut do not want to cut up my 97+ console. from what it looks like just the shifter bezel would be removed for the rock shifter?

No this is for folks with custom dashes. Will work with late model rigs,but will throw a CEL.
This moves the shifter to where the cupholders/ebrake handle are.

A separate model will fit in the stock location.

Baja Shifter is pending payment.

Still have the rock shifter... which is trick in case you didnt get the memo.

I stand corrected, Rory at RadDesigns just shot me this.

R.DesJardin said:
Hey this is Rory, RADesigns, yes the Rock has been installed in a late model as well in stock center console. If this helps you sell I just wanted to let you know without hijacking your thread.

That being said...Rory is a true blue American businessman who understands that a good product and support to back it is what people want...he delivers both. Thanks Rory.

Oh yeah, and did I mention that 20% of this sale will be going to savethehammers.org

Ben,
I didn't look at the photos good enough, long hard day, while my above statement is true for the Stock location model, it looks like you have the set-back model, great for doing swaps in a Wrangler or removing the center console and moving the shifter closer to you.
Hope I'm not stepping on toes posting this.

Ben,
I didn't look at the photos good enough, long hard day, while my above statement is true for the Stock location model, it looks like you have the set-back model, great for doing swaps in a Wrangler or removing the center console and moving the shifter closer to you.
Hope I'm not stepping on toes posting this.

No worries...It is the setback version...didnt think it fit in the stock location.

Back