• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ Parts! Need to reduce my stash!

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
WHO'S THE WISEGUY THAT TITLED THIS FORUM "XJ PARTS ONLY"????? :D

All parts are in Littleton Colorado 80122. Willing to ship most parts, but please keep in consideration of my time to package things up and to go to the USPS/UPS/FedEx to send 'em when looking at prices. Will deal on local pick up. Thanks!

***NOTE: SOME PHOTOS HAVE BEEN BORROWED FROM THE INTERWEBZ FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES.***

E-brake assemblies, some with the cab cable, some without. All in good working order. $55 assembly only, $65 with cable.... shipped price.

IMG_20160421_141608050_zpsm45ia853.jpg

This pair, and others available of bench seat sliders and floor brackets. Brackets are what you need to adapt XJ buckets and slider assemblies. $55/pair shipped.

IMG_20160421_141640116_zps2f935unu.jpg

Interior rear cross trim panel (goes below rear window). This one is dark blue and in perfect shape with all mounting fixtures intact. $20 local pickup. Shipping will have to be determined.
***I have several of these, some with one or two broken fixtures but otherwise in good shape. Another dark blue, one light blue, one black, several in gray.

IMG_20160421_141518184_zps1mdhusfp.jpg

Mini console/bezel for 4x4 shifter. Dark blue but paintable. Has light wiring. $25 shipped.

IMG_20160421_141448696_zpslnnw2hhz.jpg

Rear cab interior carpet panels. Several, dark blue, black vinyl, gray, light blue. $20 local pickup. Shipping TBD.

IMG_20160421_141443716_zpsysvkj85a.jpg

ONE '88 4.0L Fuel Tank pump and sending unit assembly. Was working when pulled. $65 shipped.

IMG_20160422_170955633_zpsyyu7tchl.jpg

E-brake releases. Have a few, some perfect, some with one or two wires off the cable. $20 shipped.

Several pairs of roof drip rail trim. Stainless and black. $20/pair shipped.

TONS of interior plastic trim pieces: Kick panels, sill panels, B-pillar panels, A-pillar/roof trim. Mostly gray, some dark blue, some black. $15 per piece local pick up. Shipping TBD, but the large pieces are difficult as they're fragile. Your risk if shipped, I'll do my best to package adequately.

Several rear bumper plastic pieces: step pads, license plate lights and pads around them, a couple of end caps, not perfect (broken studs or scuffed up some) but usable with modification. $5 each Shipping depending on if I can box up more than one piece, etc.

Tail gate parts: NO handles, but have rods, latches, hinges/pivots, arms, rubber bushings. Lemme know what you need, will price accordingly.

Plastic cab vent panels. $5 each, shipping depends on if it's just one or coupled with other parts.

A few sun visor clips. I think I have one complete (2 clips and bezel) in gray. The rest are misc clips. Lemme know what you need., will price accordingly.

Rear cab glass. Couple of these and one older slider. $10 each, local pick up only.

Seat belts. Mostly the right and left with retractors. May have some receivers for bench and bucket. I believe all are gray. Retractors: $40 shipped, receivers $15 shipped.

ONE '87 2.5L Fuel Tank pump and sending unit assembly. Working when pulled. $65 shipped. (I'll have to be sure I still have this, going from memory.)

TWO Long bed fuel tank skid plates. $40 each. These would be hard to ship as they have funky brackets that stick out. The box would be large too.........

Numerous MJ specific rear fender flares. Some with metal brackets/studs. $15 each, shipping TBD. Probably just plastic wrap them and ship as is......?

TWO bench seats. One OEM with one small tear on the lower part of the driver's side. The other is a custom re-upholster job done very nicely in light and dark gray short pile velour. I'll get pics later. OEM bench: $100 local. Custom bench: $200. Shipping isn't likely, just too damn big.

IMG_20160422_163251775_zpstyaltjao.jpg

IMG_20160422_163258814_zpskw0kb6no.jpg

IMG_20160422_165057001_zpseyptczme.jpg

IMG_20160422_165220733_zps2s5vqbr1.jpg

One set of usable MJ specific bucket seats in gray. Re-upholstered some time ago, dirty and needing the driver's seat bun replaced (broken pan), but the upholstery is in good shape. Comes with factory slider/floor bracket assemblies (MJ, not XJ parts). $80/pair.

IMG_20160422_171318973_zps4mfxnbo7.jpg

If you're looking for something not listed, PM or call me. I might have it.

720-879-1399

I need the 4wd mini console if it's not sold. Wish it was gray but I can make it work

**MINI CONSOLE SOLD**
**GRAY BUCKET SEATS SOLD**
**'88 FUEL SENDER ASSEMBLY SOLD**

I'd live the gray interior cab carpet back panel, but shipping would be required. I'd take an e-brake assembly without a cable as well.

Hows $175 shipped to 98366 for both of those?

Also, do you have any interior lights with the retainer clips intact? all of mine are broken.

Back