• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RADesigns Baja Shifter 2013

R.DesJardin

NAXJA Forum User
At RADesigns Products evolution of the shifter never stops. Here's the latest version of the Baja shift controller, the 2013 model. Let's call it the B3 for short. The first prototype will be shipped to Letzroll Offroad for them to test as they see fit. Andrew has always been one of the guys I can rely on to give honest real world shifter testing, and you too Tim. :D
Uniqueness of this unit is that it works with all the listed trans, AW4, A340 series, and RE4R01A in the Nissans. Just connect the right wires, Blue wires are for the Aisin trans and Red wires for the Nissans. Rumor has it that it will work on the 4L60E's and 4L80E's.
No price yet but not more than the Baja II was. It has positive stops in each gear, IP67 rated shift switches(waterproof) remember the Rail II bucket of water video. Fewer total parts than the Baja II, it 1" shorter and the lower plate is shorter front to back that allows a simpler flush mount if desired. Top plate is 2-1/2"" wide and 5.90" long.
IMGP0872.jpg
IMGP0873.jpg

IMGP0875.jpg

I like it! Too bad you built your rail shifter so good its still working great and I'm not needing a replacement at the moment :D

Nice! Like the compact design.

Back