• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Nov. 15

Rev Den said:
Count me in. Never been there before (quit laughing) what are the lodging choices? Camping? 5 star hotels?

Rev

I'm camping, well at least sleeping where ever the bus lands.

Anyone up to bar hopping in the bus?? :party1:

damn i should have read this earlier. if some how i can get 2 new tires and 4 new rims and get them mounted by then i will be there. i thought i had time figuring winterfest was a ways off.

dan your always welcome to hang with me...i know where the "ladies" are ;)

wheres my road-dog, chewy at?

cheers,

jj

Looks like about 10 NAXJA folks are gonna be there....

Here's the roll call so far.

Oneton
Lesslimited92
Rnmedic
RufiesXJ
ForeWheeler
GeneMJ
Revden
ME
Bgcntry72 as a possible

I've never been there, so I plan to be way early. I might even go up the night before and get a room somewhere....

Is anyone planning to camp out?
Have reservations?
Wanna share a campsite?
Meet for breakfast Sat morning?

I already have a Dispatch from the ole' lady, now I just gotta get my butt moving.

Looking forward to meeting y'all

John

I called down there today, gave the heads up that a few of us are comming down, up, over that day, I also tried to contact the campground, as I want to stay there, left a message with no return call yet.

Last I knew, Scott Mac was commin down, and what about BJ?

Fore Wheeler said:
I called down there today, gave the heads up that a few of us are comming down, up, over that day, I also tried to contact the campground, as I want to stay there, left a message with no return call yet.

Are you refering to the Badlands campground? I was thinking about camping there Fri and/or Sat night, since I need to use up the gas in the motorhome before I store it. Camping would also make the after-wheeling drinking beer part of the experience easier and safer :cheers: I don't care about hook-ups, as long as they're open.

there is a chance that I will be there with the wood grain mobile, but I can't put a gurantee on it yet, as I am going to be out of town a lot the next several days with work, and I have some things to get done to the old girl before hand.
Hope to see you guys there.

We all know you're not gonna make it B, there isn't enough time to rebuild the entire vehicle :D

Back