• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Nov. 15

DAMN!

The date is good....except a Chicagoland jeeper is having a Wrench-O-Thon at his house that day.

Work on jeep or wheel in jeep...oh...the humanity!

Very very possible.

I was planning a trip to Attica on T-giving weekend due to the fact that the wife and I are alone that weekend. Some cats I have wheeled with from Great Lakes Jeep Thing are going.
This sounds like more fun, though, and I can't do both.
Looks pretty good for me to be there.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Hey........

I am not taking a bullet for the guys, just some Jeeps to hit the trail with.
Besides, until I get a Rubi and throw 4.56s in it and strap on some 37" MTRs on beadlocks, they won't return my calls.
Gravel pit is for sand gnats, plus we will be about 2 weeks early.
I prefer the quarry, or Orange.
Yup, with 'just' 31's. :smoker:
Look forward to seeing you all real soon.
Hasta.

Last edited:
I'm really pushing to get my junk done, changed my header last night, steering column in, mounted my high lift, took my beadlock rings to be powder coated (safety yellow, how sexxxxxy) and now it's just mounting front shocks, driveshafts and other little things, I'll have it done by this weekend hopefully, however Ang and I have seperated and it's all in 'her' garage, so I'm kinda limited. :(

JJ, can I hang with you???

Are you kidding?

Any dirty whores in Attica?
:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:
Spotting a dirty whore in Attica is like spotting a nipple at Mardi Gras, only a little bit easier.
If they tossed all the dirty whores, Attica would be a ghost town.

Last edited:
That is great.

Took Fore Wheeler all of 2 minutes to request the 'tramp' location.
NAXJA.........Its Fannnnnnnn-tastic!!!!
BTW, sorry to hear about you and Ang, hope you are doing well.
I will be arriving at the Apple Inn sometime Friday night.
Leaving from Milwaukee, so depending on Shit-cago traffic, who can tell what time I will be there?
:cheers:

Last edited:
Re: That is great.

bgcntry72 said:

BTW, sorry to hear about you and Ang, hope you are doing well.

times aren't the best, however I just need to deal with them, a trip to Attica to drink beer and wheel with good friends may just be what the doc should order.

BTW, who's going to be there friday night and who's stayin sunday????????? If I go, I'd like to wheel on Sunday too for a while, that is if I don't break. I'll prob be in the driveway of the badlands sleepin in the bus by midnight, unless there's gonna be some drinkin to be done in town.

Last edited:
Rev, there is quite the variety of vehicles showing up and there is plenty of varied terrain (as stated). You'll have fun.

I'll only be there on Sat. I'd like to stay and drink beers with ya Dan, but I gots to get home. Too much to do these days, especially since I just started working after being off for 5 weeks.

As of right now, I'm in!!!!....Really looking forward to meeting you guys (and gals)
Will we all be meeting at the entrance, or what?

Any chance for a breakfast get together before hand?

Let me know please

John

Back