• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Nov. 15

Good run overall.

Only tore off a flare on the rear of the Jeep, and added some scratches. :D
Someone tried to pee on my rig, and I returned the favor by peeing on the floormat of their tow rig.
On the other hand, my body returned with 4 seperate abrasions, 2 bruises from being pinched, a cigarette burn that was anything but accidental, and another 2 bruises with teeth marks in them.
Damn, I love this club.
:cheers:

Later today.

I will move all pics from camera to PC later today. I may need some help with hosting and the like. Or maybe I will just call Time/Warner and find out how to access my server space. I have a strong desire to post a pic of Rev Smiley and his topless rainbow warrior. (not lowered, blown, and laughing)

Last edited:
Re: Good run overall.

bgcntry72 said:

On the other hand, my body returned with 4 seperate abrasions, 2 bruises from being pinched, a cigarette burn that was anything but accidental, and another 2 bruises with teeth marks in them.
Damn, I love this club.

Damn.. looks like we missed out on all the fun!

BG... the Traction Aiding Liquid you added to the wall, well.. it didn't help me out any. I tried a few times after you guys left to get up that rock. My ears are still ringing from my fiancee yelling at me, I mean asking me to stop.
Perhaps I should add a locker to my christmas list.

Good call.

I would offer the friendly advice to get a locker right away. If you have an 8.25 rear with 29 splines, I may have a NoSlip coming available around Christmas. You do OK without a locker, and that is the proper way to learn. With a locker, you would be amazed at what you can do. You are learning to wheel the right way, at stock height and with open diffs. I think you are gonna be just fine. :cheers:

Instead of a hotel next time, lets just get 5 of us to pitch in $50 each and buy one 'o them thar trailers in the park right before the Badlands. :D

My 'Traction Aiding Fluid' only works when I am present to oversee the climbing operation and add supervisory advice to the whole anti-gravity thing.

Countdown to Winterfest. :D :D :D :D :D
Badlands Barkeater Bayou

Anit-Gravity

Thanks BG.... that makes sense! I have a lot to learn!
I do have the 8.25 with 29 spline..let me know on that locker. Are you up-grading?

bgcntry72 said:

My 'Traction Aiding Fluid' only works when I am present to oversee the climbing operation and add supervisory advice to the whole anti-gravity thing.

Ohhh.. so thats how it works huh. I get it now! :rolleyes:
:D ;)

Retread, no locker for you until next summer. You're in drivin' school right now and you've only got your temps ;)

Alright mgt ... Good to see that you finally were able to get those pics posted ... Good shots ...

Dude, you appear to be somewhat hi-centered........who was the loser spotting you? Time for some 48's and a Tera diff? :D

100624552UHNWyD_ph.jpg

Let's just say that some people don't know how to drive OR keep their junk in one piece :D

Back