• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for Naches in August?

Well I just found out that 2 coworkers requested this same weekend off litterally minutes before me. So unless there's enough people who want to shoot for the weekend of the 15th instead I may be out...

Or if people want to stay into monday and or tuesday morning I can probably make that work for the weekend of the 22nd.

~Scott

I'm 50% set on going, depends if I can start ranking in some cash again. Fawking economy and unemployment...

-Lyle
just ask your parents for money? tell them its for a date...

It'll work... especially if you bring the girl... :dunce:

Bump, anymore interest?

Scott, I don't know what to tell you about the dates. I still need to put in for the days off, but am not sure how flexible everyone else is.

22nd works for me. I think I'll probably leave on Thursday and stay through Sunday (20-23).

I'd thought we'd picked a date?

I'm interested in going - even if everyone else bails, I'll still go... :laugh3:

I now have my Rig runny better again. Carve it in stone so we can plan. I could do 22nd trip, the only thing that would stop me is, my boss may be taking vacation that week.

If for some odd reason i get my jeep running, im for sure going

A group of about 6 rigs will be there this fri-mon (7th-10th). None of us have been there before so if anyone is up for showing us around it would be much appreciated. I'll be in my Red 97' country on 35's w/ rigidco's front and rear, all I know is that we have a spot on or near the river? Cya up there!

Well damn, I'm out. The Jeep's broke as a joke and it'll be a while before i can fix it. Take lot's of pics! (And if anybody is in need of a wingman, let me know!)

I talked to the boss, I can't get Sunday off. So anyone want to head up early thursday or friday (depending on if I can get thursday off) and wheel with me?

~Scott

P.S. Brian, you have a PM inbound.

My junk sucks
my tow rig sucks
my checkbook is empty...

doubtful at this point.

Back