• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody need anything taken denver to the springs or back this weekend?

philip_g

NAXJA Forum User
and want to drive my cherokee down there with it? :laugh:

I need to shuttle a car down for some work, so I'm probably going if anyone has something small they need taken down, I'll have 3 big boxes already.

Bonus if anyone wants to follow me down in my XJ so I have a ride back.

This is all assuming the roads are clear.

There is this paper bag I need picked up if you can do it just let me know. No one can look in the bag:eyes: Will have to give you the password the guy will needs in order to pick it up.

Sorry could not refuse.

There is this paper bag I need picked up if you can do it just let me know. No one can look in the bag:eyes: Will have to give you the password the guy will needs in order to pick it up.

Sorry could not refuse.

No problem, I'll pick it up and drop by troys and then head on down :wave1:

normally I'm all for the snow and cold but the ONE WEEKEND I want to get my car down there and can't have any snow, it's going to frickin snow. :mad:

Well, if it wasn't for this being for Philip I'd offer to haul that Datsun with my truck and trailer.

But, that'd mean I'd have to spend the afternoon with..... Philip.

NO Spank-you. :looser:

Well, if it wasn't for this being for Philip I'd offer to haul that Datsun with my truck and trailer.

But, that'd mean I'd have to spend the afternoon with..... Philip.

NO Spank-you. :looser:

you think I'd trust my new vette on that rickety old thang? Psh.
plus if it's snowy, I can't even pull it out of the garage, driveway is too steep

If you are ready to go 6:30 am Friday morning, I could stop by and follow you in the XJ. You'd have to drop me off at work. I'm a rider this week.

Fred

jesus that place is way the heck up there, 470 to 76, out a couple exits then about 10 miles out there.
car is there getting a twin turbo put on and a new clutch though.

and in the meantime the jeep gets to live in the garage for a change

Back