• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANY XJ's From Corpus Christi TX?

gbessent said:
Yes Tom, I did get my Jeep on the road again. As far as the brakes, make me an offer and they are yours. Looks like SouthTX has graciously stepped down. Email me at [email protected] and we'll work out the when's where's and how's.
I've decided to stick with my stock brakes. I can use them by swapping out the knuckles. I spent $150 on all new parts less than 100 miles ago and they work great. Let's see if SouthTx still wants them.

Sweet. I'll take $75 for the slotted rotors, calipers, lines, and pads. Slightly used, but in great shape. SouthTX has first dibbs, but after that, get in line. If this is too much, I'll entertain offers. Also will trade for anything of value.

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
maybe we could meet up and I could check them out sometime

Sounds good to me, I'm in Fulton. I go to Corpus often, maybe I'll throw them in and you can meet me somewhere. Or maybe I'll make the next local wheeling event. When is the beach clean-up?

alright guys..

who drive an older blue xj.. lifted i'd say about 4.5" or so.. w/ about 32's or 33's on it..

i was coming home from the hooks game last night.. in my xj.. and this guy blasted by me..

be nice say hi.. don't blast by w/o a word this was on the crosstown he exited horne

Back