• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANY XJ's From Corpus Christi TX?

I have a brand new set in the box of RC front XJ coils 4.5" lift springs!
$50 plus shipping weight is 44 lbs from 78410!

4.5" Lift Coil Springs
Part Number: 9269
pixel_trans.gif

Manufacturer: Rough Country
Application:
1984-2001 XJ Cherokee
4.5" Front Coil Springs

I will also have The following for sale as soon as my TNT Y-link arrives.
All used about 1yr I beleive.
RC 4.5 coils
RC upper adjust control arms
RC lower adjust control arms
RC drop brackets

i've been out of town for the past week, but i'm down to meet up this Saturday if anybody wants to :)

Thanks for the parts support guys, the new R&P is shipping from Iowa tomorrow. I found an install kit for $60, so the "CHEAP JEEP" tally continues....

Would like to meet up with you guys this weekend, even if for moral support, but the mother-in-law and brother-in-law are coming down to visit from central TX. Wish me luck.

cool, sat morning works... maybe 9ish?

does everybody know where Elva's is? or should we do something on SPID that is easy to find? IHOP perhaps

Elva's is on Staples near Texan, but it's a little tough to find, so lets to IHOP at 9am, that will be easiest.

Spouses are okay, i wasn't planning on bringing anybody else, but the more the merrier i suppose. :)

I live about an hour south of Corpus, near Falfurrias. Been down here a while, will be moving back up to Houston beginning of May. Seen a lot of XJs running around down here, mostly pretty beat up or on their way to Mexico.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the M&G this past weekend. Got the closed cooling system and crossthreaded the cap on my bottle. So it will not seal well. Thus overheating. Ordered the aluminum replacement tank but hasn't arrived as of today. Sure want to meet with you Corpus guys. Maybe the next M&G I will have my junk ready to ride.
Mike-out

Back