• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any idea what's up for Winterfest?

I guess it's not going to be in Attica like usual? That's probably a good thing. Attica is fun but there has to be more interesting places to wheel. Though I like the fact I can get to Attica in an afternoon, not a whole day. Anyway, any idea's what the dates may end up being? Any idea when the location will be finalized?

B-loose

so who decides where it will be? Looks like a few guys want to come down here to KY. That would be great.

......is this a vote? if so, I vote for KY. Maybe visit the OKIE's on a separate outing. (my name is BOB, and I approve this message.)

Well since i has been talked aobut kinda i vote for wellsville/yellow creek,Oh since i can get there w/o to much problem.

Fenton Beech

Natural Bridge in Slade, KY and Hogan's in Disney OK are each about 6-7 hours from the STL area, so I'm game for either. Personally, after having been to the Badlands twice, I'm kinda bored with it.

There will be full disclosure coming soon.

I have been doing some looking about and would love to try Nat. Bridge in Slade, but, being originally from Ohio, I would not mind Wellsville.
Either is 8+ hours, so its horse apiece.
My pennies.

Back