• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Gear vendors?

hagermanfolley

Builder
getting ready to order gears front and rear, what are some good vendors on here to buy from, do any offer a naxja discount? I was looking at one place saw them in a thread now I cant remember their name. I think it started with an "R" a vendor on here.

Thanks

Re: Gear vendors

Contact Kraker on the AZ forum, he'll hook you up.

Re: Gear vendors

You may have been thinking of Rwkhaus or however it was spelled but he's longer a vendor here as of this year.

Last edited:
Serious, I sent you a PM

I got it but I can't do anything for you.

I used to offer a Superior Gear Package for the Chrysler 8.25" axle and Dana 30 (HP & LP) but after multiple problems getting the gears to the customers that had placed orders, I had enough.

At this time AlloyUSA doesn't offer any 8.25" 4.56/4.88 gears, nor does Precision Gear.

Until I can find a quality manufacturer I'm not going to be able to help you with your 8.25" axle needs.

I really wish I could.

I got it but I can't do anything for you.

I used to offer a Superior Gear Package for the Chrysler 8.25" axle and Dana 30 (HP & LP) but after multiple problems getting the gears to the customers that had placed orders, I had enough.

At this time AlloyUSA doesn't offer any 8.25" 4.56/4.88 gears, nor does Precision Gear.

Until I can find a quality manufacturer I'm not going to be able to help you with your 8.25" axle needs.

I really wish I could.

Wait...what?
We can't get R&Ps for the 8.25 now?
Is that true?
Holllllly crap!!

G2 has a 4.56 for the c8.25 but not a 4.88, they are available.

Superior and Motive gear has a 4.56 but none in stock nation wide. (though my wholesaler)

Not sure about Yukon as I am not a dealer for them.

I can hook you up with your needs. Give us a shout & we'll get it taken care of. 423-619-4085.

Back