• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another shooting....

Sorry to deflate your pot-shot, but people, in fact, claimed cars kill more folks than guns to diminish this debate.

Wasn't a pot shot, and you fail to "deflate" it. People saying that cars kill more people isn't them saying that people dying is alright. It's not "justifying" people being shot. The *reality* is that it's going to happen. You aren't going to change it with a law restricting how many rounds someone's allowed to put in a magazine. It's pure retardation.

As far as I'm concerned, live and let live. If you don't want to buy a gun, don't. No problemo. I on the other hand, want to, and you aren't going to tell me that I can't. Don't like it? Tough luck bud. That's how this country was supposed to work. Freedom's not free, it's dangerous and risky. If it's not worth it then you're free to move to a place founded on different principles.

Oh wait, that's right, you aren't even an American. :doh:

Bwaaahahahaha.......
Wait, I thought you said ridiculing people - laughing at folks - was disadvantageous to a debate. Look here's a quote:

Saul Alinsky's Rule #5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Oh wait, that's right, you aren't even an American. :doh:
Yup, it's a well know fact Canadians hate freedom.

Back