• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another shooting....

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
I more than agree that more people need to carry.
I don't know white it helps here. Everyone is young kids.

Someone took advantage of the situation. Very bad and sickening situation.

funny how they seem to happen in blue states, I am happy to hear the prick is dead, thinking about arming my 8 yr old, or home school. I feel for the parents of the kids, can't think of what they must be going through. very sad.

:(
30 minutes from where i grew up. crazy, never thought anything like that would happen around there.

:puke:

still can't believe adults taking lives of little children....I can ALMOST understand the high school kids doing this to other high school kids but the adults doing this to these little children is incomprehensible.

Wish the parents or cops could have gotten their hands on him..

Hope none of the NAC guys have any family involved here..

:puke:

still can't believe adults taking lives of little children....I can ALMOST understand the high school kids doing this to other high school kids but the adults doing this to these little children is incomprehensible.
it happened here in carlsbad within the past year or so, seems to be getting popular. i dont know if anyone died but i know some guy was shooting at elementary school kids. i don't get it either.

Body found in the kids home, his mother is a teacher at the targeted school. Sounds like he may have targeted his own family and anyone who got in the way.

I understand the laws are the laws and I messed up. But getting a DUI has prevented me from getting a CWP for at least 5 more years. Its times like this that make me wish you could take some sort of competency test or... something of that nature. Yeah, there is open carry in UT, but that brings too much unwanted attention for the one time I did that.

I feel terribly for the families and other children/teachers at the school. Makes me wonder what Im going to do with my daughter when she is 5 in 3 years? Im sure things will be worse then...

I live 30 minutes from their and it makes me sad to think that if was in my backyard. I wish that they would walk into a police station on a shift change, not a elementary school. It's like shooting a lamb. This whole thing is ****ed up! I really can't believe it happened. :puke:

I understand the laws are the laws and I messed up. But getting a DUI has prevented me from getting a CWP for at least 5 more years. Its times like this that make me wish you could take some sort of competency test or... something of that nature. Yeah, there is open carry in UT, but that brings too much unwanted attention for the one time I did that.

I feel terribly for the families and other children/teachers at the school. Makes me wonder what Im going to do with my daughter when she is 5 in 3 years? Im sure things will be worse then...

Here in Ca, I "know" of people that conceal carry on a daily basis even though it is almost impossible to get a permit. If the handgun is registered to said person, it is only a misdemeanor if caught. Worth every penny, especially if it can be used to prevent evil.

Yeah but I wouldn't want to further mess up my record, to something that could potentially not allow me to purchase firearms in the future... guess I just have to wait it.out... two years down, 5 to go.

On another note, I don't get where depressed suicidal people feel the right to take other peoples lives, if you wanna kill yourself blow your head off on your couch. Don't go kill even one other person because your life sucks so bad.

I wish I could have a 6th sense for the people that do these things, go give a big whoopin... what's that stupid Tom cruise movie? Where it predicts murders in the future... like that

My grandson go to a school by the same name here in Va,Located in Strasburg,Va..Found postings on facebook by my son-in-law. Gald it wasn,t here. Prayers go out to those familys involved......

I can't beleive it....27 suspected dead.

Depressing to say the least.

We need more guns....stuff like this wouldn't happen as often if folks carried.
^ this

Here in Ca, I "know" of people that conceal carry on a daily basis even though it is almost impossible to get a permit. If the handgun is registered to said person, it is only a misdemeanor if caught. Worth every penny, especially if it can be used to prevent evil.

you positive? if we can confirm that it would be interesting.

I'm going to catch some heat for what I’m about to say. Personally, I don't think that guns are the problem, but rather American paranoia. Every time there's a mass shooting the left wing scares the right that they’ll lose their guns, the right wing accuses the left of talking about gun regulations too soon after the incident, the NRA parades the constitution, and gun sales go up. There's really little logic to this except paranoia. Of coarse, more people stockpiling guns means more guns are loitering about, more guns get stolen, misused, etc... It's a vicious circle. The only real winner's the gun manufacturers that seem to profit from the extra sales generated by these types of mass shootings.

Well here is your heat, that little utopia happened, government took all the guns away, and they had peace and love and joy, that was Nazi Germany in the late 1930’s and that did not go so well.

So why don’t you head out to your local gang banger and say “sir please be so kind as to hand in your guns, thanks so much” when he is finished laughing he will shoot you, and if you are lucky some nice police man with a gun will show up and stop him.

You see the one thing that stops crap like this is a good guy with a gun. A few years back here in SLC we had some s*it head shoot up a shopping center and he was stopped by a shopper with a gun.

So my question is where do you plan to stop? On the same day in China, some happy little commie went to a school and stabbed a bunch of kids, so we better get rid of knifes.

The fact is freedom is not free, there are risks and statistics show that states with more guns have less crime.

The fact of the matter is todays left are pure communist, they want to control lives and it is easier to do that when the population does not have guns.

So toasty warm now?

Photo0.jpg

If only one of the 6 adults killed in the school yesterday would have had a concealed weapons permit, the perpetrator would not have gotten that far. Concealed weapons permit carriers are trained for that kind of situation( just like the police) before getting their permit. It is still a better way towards any solution dealing with nut-jobs like the one yesterday.

Last edited:
Back