• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Almost build time!!

Re: Amost build time!!

I can definately swing by saturday afternoon. if you hurry up and get the rebuild kit for the T-Case I'm sure between Josh and I we could get that thing up and running before the weekend is over. T-Case's are pretty easy, and the rear aspect of the lift won't take long. The time consuming part will be actually positioning and welding up the LA brackets. I did my SA lift on my Jeep in about 6 - 7 hours working entirely by myself.

DutchVDub said:
I can definately swing by saturday afternoon. if you hurry up and get the rebuild kit for the T-Case I'm sure between Josh and I we could get that thing up and running before the weekend is over. T-Case's are pretty easy, and the rear aspect of the lift won't take long. The time consuming part will be actually positioning and welding up the LA brackets. I did my SA lift on my Jeep in about 6 - 7 hours working entirely by myself.

But he's not cocky or anything.........

:D

Blue moon, but if you're poor like me then PBR is just dandy

figuring I'd start tear down Fri. around 4:30pm. Sat. morning i have to go into work for a couple hours to make an appearance, but should be back to building before noon. Who's planning on coming and would like the address pm'd?

Thanks in advance,
Adam

I'm game to help out. Just pm me your address and I'll give you my number so you can call me when you get home from work on saturday.

I would lend a hand but I have drill this weekend. Good luck!! Just a thought.......where exactly are ya, I will be at Buckley AFB this weekend.....

Bad News! the drive chain and TC rebuild kit won't be here till Mon. eve. So much for 3-day air!

i say we do the sye and worry about that crud later. get the thing driving. i've seen some sloppy arse chains come out of HMMWV t-cases and they were still working flawlessly

ok, kit did not come with degree shims........it's always something isn't it? What degree should i get? 4WP has 6 degree in stock, in steel. is that too much?

6deg shim is what i am running on my 4.5" kit, its also what came with my other 4.5" kit that i had on my 99 xj. considering you have a sye that should be plenty

hey man, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to bail. My brakes are acting up on my Jeep and I need to get it all sorted before I leave for wheeling sunday morning. Got some other things that came up w/ the baby shower too, so my day tomorrow is all fracked up now.

Back