• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aj's fender flares

blackdoutxj said:
haha well i dont know what to do with the washer tank... it i cut more it will show...
get one out of a pre 96

Ba-Riedo said:
So why on earth would anyone pay to get new fiberglass fenders? That just seems backwords but I used to have bushwackers and hated the damn things because I couldnt keep the things from getting destroyed, no matter where I wheeled. If you want fenders get tube or rustys flex, thats my opinion at least.

-Alex

Not everyone runs their rig into shit. Fiberglass fenders would live a long and healthy life on my rig.

Do it the easy way get the washer bottle from a pre 96 as stated to move it under the hood and then just run it fenderless.

check out polyperformance.com i know they sell some and they are pretty fancy.

BOOTLEGGER said:
I think you may need to extend your bump stops if you are rubbing with 2.5" of trimming.
What lift / tire are you running
im runnin bout 4" lift on 32's...and it has the bump stops in there too from a re 3.5 lift...

I really wanna make my own rear 1/4 guards with flares. Anyone have any cool links or pics?

Ba-Riedo said:
Search tube fenders in advanced fab. There was a great right up done by Cruzzin Illuzion. But I know I just misspelled his name.

-Alex

I really like his setup with the fender flares but does anyone make a bolt on set? I just want something to cover the tires so the police don't hone in on me.

epd166 said:
I really like his setup with the fender flares but does anyone make a bolt on set? I just want something to cover the tires so the police don't hone in on me.

There are no bolt on kits yet, apparently a few companies are attemping to make a set of bolt on flares, but I think that was just hearsay.

-Alex

Back