• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Day At The Cliffs ORP

Rev Den said:
I hear the curbs you have to climb over to get there can really screw up leaf springs.

:laugh3:

Rev

ya betcha...
but that would be the "urban wheeling" thread
:D

Beezil said:
my frequent roll overs

Do you fetch too?

And if you can lick your own balls I am officially jealous.

Yeah, I probably won't follow you on purgatory. My "rig" is way to tiny, and I can't even parallel park! Beezil is officially hardcore ... just in case some one hasn't noticed.

Beezil said:
X infinite.

I'd like to see these poseurs with "big dog" rigs actually drive some "big dog" trails.
Maybe you should get out on the "big dog" trails more...
152_JPG.jpg

Tom_Stage3j_jpg.jpg

Tom_Stage3b_jpg.jpg

fb1ddaa3.jpg

DSC01248.jpg

DSC01670.JPG

32884338.jpg

Classic_Purgetory.jpg

185404895sdqvGv_ph.jpg

None of us at The Cliffs have even used the term "big dog" (we just go out and wheel), but the offer still stands to go wheeling whenever you want.

(If you still don't have your rig together or just don't like riding with BJ, you can right seat with me, Beezil)

Yeah, that was me, Kyle (I'm Ambassador Cooter here, though). The name you are thinking of is Tom.

Ah, Tom, that's right.

Ambassador Cooter huh? Interesting, I think LOL. :laugh3:

Hey, I got the pics of your rigs. M170 definitely has potential, and the TJ looks pretty nice as well.

Oh and BTW, I was at the competion with the White Bronco. Was impressive to say the least.

TRL WGN 1 said:
Hey, I got the pics of your rigs. M170 definitely has potential, and the TJ looks pretty nice as well.

Then someone must be sending pix of a different M170 and TJ in an email .

Are you sure you're talking about the same Pix I am?:rolleyes:

Cooter said:
Then someone must be sending pix of a different M170 and TJ in an email .

Are you sure you're talking about the same Pix I am?:rolleyes:

Yeah, same ones. I just have a different sense of potential and a very different definition of nice looking than most people. It is a gift :sunshine:

Hell, I think this thing is beautiful!

ThomasKyle5729.jpg

Back