• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 Cherokee Sport

Do you still have the trans lines? As long as they are leak-free and the connectors are good I'll take them both. Shipped to 07950.

Last edited:
trans lines that connect to the radiator? those connections were a little banged up. parts from the radiator back are in great shape

steering wheel and rear hatch have sold. still have doors, glass, rockers, axles, engine, starter, TC, racks, seat belts, plastic interior pieced including center console....

right rear fender flare has sold. Robsjeepxj, all of the lines that run into the radiator were either bent or cut when the front clip was taken off.

all of the other lines on this jeep are in great condition though. could be mistaken for brand new. brake lines, fuel etc are all great

How about pulling the brake line to rear and shooting me a price? I can pick up. I pulled one before 1 nice long piece. Thanks p.s do you have abs?

To the people asking for trans, fuel, and brake lines:

I was unable to get the garage this weekend. The next time I will be able to get back up there is 22nd of June. Sorry for the wait, but if theres still interest at that time I'll pull these parts

all fender flares have sold.

also robsjeepxj, i had a friend look at the wreck. if the lines you are talking about have any connection to the radiator than what I have is no good. metal lines to the radiator were kinked/ broken at the back of the radiator.

to everyone else, still lots of parts here. let me know what you need and I will try to get everything next week.

4 doors in great shape with power windows, axles, center console, stock leafs and springs etc. also if you need floors, rockers etc this thing has zero rust.

The lines I am looking for connect at the trans and both have coupling inline, they don't connect directly to the radiator. I need the lines going back to the trans. I really hope that's clear enough as to what exactly I need, I'm not sure how I can explain it any clearer than that. I would like a price w/ shipping on these to 07950.

OK got it, clear as day. 10-4. i have no idea how hard these are to pull. never done it before. make me an offer that you think it fair and they are yours.

You'll need a tool to release the clips, it's the same one as the fuel lines or you can make one out of a piece of sheetmetal or plastic. You just wrap it around the tubing and push it in and the line will come right off.

How about $10 each plus whatever the shipping is?

Back