• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 Cherokee Sport

Got some random interior parts kickin around. Does anyone need anything? Most of it is out, and I will be able to get to the exterior, Internals of this thing with in the next week.

for the mean time, here are a few things up for grabs, shoot me an offer for anything.

There are also some other interior parts/trim pieces not shown. if your looking for something let me know, I may have it, the interior on this thing was mint.

m7aqmx.jpg

still have the hatch panel? scratched mine to hell last weekend with random sharp metal flying around in it

Sorry, rear hatch has been spoken for. Pending sale on the door panels as well. There are still lots of trim pieces left though, console, overhead lights, seat belts, head light switch, vents, instrument stalks etc...

givin this a bump. the interior parts on this are in great condition. let me know if you need anything.

yes bostonirish has all 4 door panels and wheels claimed. hope to be able to have the wheels available real soon

did the wiper motor (rear) go back up for grabs?

What's the gear ratio? I saw the axle shafts were spoken for but if it's got 3.73 or better gears, I need the carrier. also the mechanical fan shroud if it's still in one piece. how's the electric fan. It still work?

fan and shroud took the brunt of the hit. they are no good. Note sure about the gears. I would have to look in to that

How about the actual motor in the electric fan? I've got one that's burnt out so, it may still be worth my while to take the actual motor part of it. I'd give you $10 plus shipping for just the electric motor part of the fan.

motor for the electric fan is shot, but pulled some more stuff...

I've got a steering wheel, front carpet in great condition, complete dash harness and other miscellaneous parts. if your looking for something let me know

tomorrow tackling suspension, so bigger parts should be available soon.

I Also have both of the rear fender flairs in great shape, hood latches. If there's something you need I probably have it.

more parts for sale. I've got both the rear fender flares. Steering wheel. factory speakers. trim. air bag module. gas cap cover, fuel door. lots of parts still left.

jfklg3.jpg

a2d91z.jpg

1zno1h0.jpg

Finally tackled the suspension this weekend. Which means big parts are ready to go on this. I Have both axles. C 8.25, and a D30.

I also have all 4 doors in great shape. with power windows. Dark green.

Any and all engine parts

TC and drive shafts are all up for grabs also.

I would rather sell the axles as a whole than take out shafts.

prefer local pick up as well for these larger parts. Located in Southern VT.

Back