• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 Cherokee Feeler

I learned the hard way not to mess to much with DDs. ;)

This isn't really a classified thread anymore huh? :doh:
Yes, I learned this the hardway too.

No, the NAC people are great at hijacking/diverting threads to becoming off-topic.

NAC ftw.

I learned the hard way not to mess to much with DDs. ;)

Hey, my jeep is the DD and I drove that... it's learning to resist the urge to wheel harder then your jeep is built to... :peace:

Hey, my jeep is the DD and I drove that... it's learning to resist the urge to wheel harder then your jeep is built to... :peace:

I've tested this theory and deemed it to be :bs: ...totally impossible. Well, maybe some people can resist....I can't :gee:

See you Saturday,
Bill & Angel
Bill:

As I told you, I'll be out Saturday from ~12:00 PM till ~4:00 PM. I'm not sure what time you plan on driving down, but be sure and give me a call to make sure that I'm home. I *think* I gave you my cell number. If not, drop me a PM.

Dave

I want Melissa to bring her Jeep to NACFest next year. 2" BB with front skid, t-case skid, gas tank skid, and hopefully some rock rails...

Bill:

As I told you, I'll be out Saturday from ~12:00 PM till ~4:00 PM. I'm not sure what time you plan on driving down, but be sure and give me a call to make sure that I'm home. I *think* I gave you my cell number. If not, drop me a PM.

Dave
Dave,
I got your number. I'll be leaving my place around 7am which should put me there just after 9am. I'll call you when I get close like before.
PM me if you need anything else. Thanks!

I want Melissa to bring her Jeep to NACFest next year. 2" BB with front skid, t-case skid, gas tank skid, and hopefully some rock rails...
Wrong thread? :wierd:

I got your number. I'll be leaving my place around 7am which should put me there just after 9am. I'll call you when I get close like before.
Wow, so much for sleeping in. ;)

It looks like I'll be skipping church on Sunday to catch up on my sleep for the week! Can you please bring me a note/excuse that I can give to God for Sunday?

Take care,
Dave

... Enjoy that new Taurus SHO if you end up getting it.
Well, I passed on the SHO. I should be picking up my new (to me) Volvo T5-R tomorrow. Quite a departure from the Cherokee I know, but I need the comfort of that turbo. ;)

Dave

Okay, picked the Grandpa Volvo this evening. Day-um!, this thing is fun!!! Fully loaded with leather, bun warmers (front and rear!), traction control, ABS, dual-zone climate control, power everything with 3 memory presets, moonroof, etc. Heaven has arrived dressed in fire-engine red paint! And fast?!? Jeezus! The butt-dyno pegs it quicker than my wife's old '03 Mustang GT. Stupid fun little sedan that just happens to be comfy and safe too!

Dave

photo.jpg

Nice!
Glad to see it worked out and you got something you like!

We got the front axle all apart tonight and figured we'll replace the front brakes while we are in there as the inside of the rotors were shot. Parts store closed 48 minutes ago so we were forced to stop.

Back