• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 2 door XJ Prerunner/Jeepspeed project Noblesville/Richmond IN

hot_rod_hooligans

NAXJA Forum User
MAKE AN OFFER!! Will entertain reasonable offers! Can also meet near Richmond IN for potential buyers

I got a new car in December and the Jeep has sat for the last 3 months, only getting driven around the block to move it out of my way. Priorities have changed, and I've decided to get rid of some projects, make room in the garage, and free up some money. Price is $5000 obo, no trades

I have enjoyed this Jeep the last 5 years, it's been great. Only left me stranded a couple times(fuel pump/starter), otherwise I've spent the last 6 months it was on the road driving it 65 miles each way to work, and wouldn't think twice about driving it anywhere. It's got 250k on it but it still pulls hard, especially considering the miles and over sized tires. I've tried to use top shelf parts on it whenever possible, and it's paid off for me so far. Below is a list of everything I've done to it(that I can think of) since I got it in Oct '12

Thorough tune up
Transmission flush
Coolant flush
All oil changes have been with Wix 51515 oil filters and either high zinc Valvoline VR1 or Rotella 10W30
New Borg-Warner NSS
Upgraded ground/charging/starting cables to 2ga welding wire with 4/0 from the battery to the engine compartment
Die Hard Platinum Marine battery w/Ruff Stuff box, relocated to the rear
136 amp alternator, relocated using ZJ A/C bracket, new Gates belt
Reupholstered headliner, with overhead console, and sound bar
Azzy's Design works gauges with LED back lights
Died interior panels grey/black from factory tan
00 Cherokee Sport front leather/vinyl seats
Pioneer multi-media head unit(no CD), factory dash tweeters, Pioneer 5 1/4" door, sound bar, and hatch speakers, 900 watt Kenwood amp, low-profile sub/amp combo
Dynomax mandrel bent tail pipe with 2.5" Magnaflow spun-cat and muffler
NTK O2 sensors
PSC power steering pump with cooler
New brake calipers, Performance Friction pads, Wagner rotors, Precision Hub bearings and u-joints(99+ parts)
Walbro fuel pump, Wix fuel filter
Neon 4 hole injectors, heat insulated
New starter
Transmission cooler
LeBaron hood vents
Custom headlight harness, Autopal headlight housings, Hella H4 xenon bulbs, LED brake, turn, and side maker lights, XJ Wagoneer tail light housings
Oldsmobile Aurora reverse lights with LED flood light inserts
DirtBound Off-Road 3-10" fan shroud with 10" Perma-Cool 2300 CFM fans, Volvo fan controller, BMW temp switch
New radiator and hoses w/in-line coolant heater
Hesco water pump and t-stat housing
4" Currie progressive rate coils
OME 3.5" leaf springs w/1" OME AAL(was going to pull the AAL, and replace with JKS shackle which I have)
Synergy Suspension leaf spring hangers
Synergy Suspension track bar/bracket/brace
IRO front BPEs
Moog steering with IRO tie rod(about a year old)
JKS Quicker Disconnects
PureJeep belly pan modified to fit with Synergy Suspension long arm brackets
Have all the parts to build: LCAs with Currie Johnny Joints, UCA with MetalCloak Duroflex Joints, Ruff Stuff axle side UCA bracket
Rancho 5000 shocks
Comes with Procomp fixed LCAs on it
JB Conversions SYE
33x12.5 BFG All Terrains
15x8 American Racing Outlaws
Hannemann fiberglass fenders, new grill/header panel and turn signal lenses
Specter cowl intake
97+ washer reservoir
Relocated universal coolant tank
2x4-1/8" wall rocker-sliders
New floor pans with beefed up seat mounts tied into rocker sliders using 1x3 and 2x2 1/8" wall box tube(passenger side done, have parts to do drivers side)
T&M Fab door frame and hinge braces(hinge braces not installed yet)
Custom gas tank skid
Factory Mopar front skid

MANY extra parts that can be negotiated for, including a lot of parts for a 4.7 stroker, 2 different Comp cams, 99+ intake, Hannemann Fiberglass quarter panels, stainless braided front brake lines, Ford 8.8/3.73/LSD and swap brackets, I've also got a high pinion Dana 44(mid 70s, 1/2" wall tubes, welded on radius wedge mounts that have been cut off), Chevy high steer flat top knuckles, Ford 9" housing, factory Ford nodular 3rd member

I'm willing to work out a deal to finish floor pans/rocker/long arms etc. for you, for an added cost.

The bad: rear floor pan needs replaced, a few interior pieces including the rear interior panels are gone, passenger side leaks water around firewall, needs resealed w/ seam sealer, valve cover gasket, oil filter adapter, timing cover, and rear main gaskets all seep oil, back seat doesn't match the front

Build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/parking-lot-pre-runner-1439042/

Back