• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 roller with a motor

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
I need to thin the heard. I have a 97 4door 185k no trans but a good running motor in it. It has stock springs no shocks. Relocation brackets and lift shackles out back. All stock up front. Rear end is a 29sp 8.25 3.07 the front is a tj d30 3.73. It also has grand leather power front seats. Clean title. If your interested in parts let me know. I also have a set of all power doors that worked great when pulled. However the frames are bent on the driver side set as the vehicle was in a rollover. I was going to swap the electrics out and make half doors out of them. Also have two sets of stock wheels with tires. One good set and one roller set. 225 and 235.

Last edited:
I have a transmission that will bolt right into this 97. Complete rig for cheap.

So a little update. This was a manual swap donor so the manual pedal assembly and all clutch pars and wire harness will be missing. However it will come with all the parts that were swapped out. Ie. wiring harness for the trans shifter and pedal assembly. As well as an aw4 with 240k on it. So essentially you could through it back together and have a runner.

Last edited:
97 AW-4, including the trans computer.

A few things I forgot about when I originally posted. It has rustys offroad inverted t steering with near new tierod ends. An AGR YJ steering box. WJ high output steering pump. FF dynamics three electric fan setup. Three core all metal copper radiator. Body is zero rust and very straight. Has a tow hitch.

There are a lot of parts on this thing. Just put it back together and your good. I dd this thing before it got parked and I got a work van.

The price on the roller with a motor ( and a trans and a ton of othe parts.
$800

Also have a mismatched set of 33 12.5s for sale. One km2 near new. Three big foot xt older style tires. All on black steelies. Package deal $100

Have some 8" frot lift springs. They are red. That is all I know about them. $50

Have some 7" lift rear leafs. Bushings are red I believe. $50

Id be interested in the AGR box for a spare.

what about that WJ PS pump? does it bolt up ?

What color are the doors?

They are gray. But the upper frames on the driver side are pretty messed up. They were involved in a roll over. I was going to pull the electronics swap them into manual doors and turn them into half doors.

Back