• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

84-96' Upper 1/4 Panels Armor and Tail Light boxes on sale now! Introductory pricing!

I just recently went through the wiring of LED's into my 93 XJ and here is a link to making the stop-turn-tail all function as one and then that frees up the second hole on the tail light box for a clear/reverse light. I personally opted to wire in reverse lights in a different manner, but this would allow for a person to use JCR's set up as it is on a 96-down XJ. Hope this helps.
http://208.101.10.250/~naxjaor1/forum/showthread.php?t=961809&highlight=leds

This is very interesting idea. So your dash indicators still work fine as well? The other way i know to do it without the trailer converter is with two diodes.

Im lookin, but i know Six states sells a 4" round flush LED light that was Half white/Half orange.. and they were freaken bright!

Last edited:
Damn, that was fast. You guys came through big on this one, I'm loving the sides with the slotted taillight covers. Will be ordering when the '97+ pieces come out.

So how exactly do they attach? I know they use countersunk bolts, but do you have to take off the inside panel to put nuts on the backside?

I'll have to come up with a reverse light setup before purchasing these, but I definitely want them.

Too bad I've already mashed up my quarter panels a bit...:roflmao:

I'll have to come up with a reverse light setup before purchasing these, but I definitely want them.

Go this route, these white LED lights are blinding bright!
Gen1TailLightBoxes6.jpg

1/4 guards came in on Monday and got them installed the other day, they fit well and are stout. Thanks JCR!

Hope to have time to call this week. these look awesome. Of course getting stuff up here is a pain usually and that's why the only bought parts on my xj are the coils, leaves, and winch. I just don't have the time or right tools to make something liek ts right now.

101_7114.jpg

101_7107.jpg

101_7100.jpg

Very Nice!

Back