• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97'+XJ Upper 1/4 Panels Armor and Tail Light boxes on sale now! Introductory pricing!

they don't come with lights at all, unless you order their light package. If you goto their site (link in the first post), it says that they don't use reverse lights in the kit.

Some states require side marker lights and reverse lights. We have accommodated the side marker lights on all of our tail light boxes; however we don’t have room to also accommodate a reverse light. Your option for a reverse light is to re-configure the wiring to allow for the upper light to work as a Tail/Stop/Turn. This would allow for you to install a clear style reverse light in the bottom slot. If this is something you are incapable of, we would encourage you to choose the slotted side guards that allow for use with your factory tail lights. Another option is run one or two driving lights on your rear bumper to serve as reverse lights.

I'm using the Maxxima STT/Reverse hybrid light that has reverse lights built into it. I doubt they'll be very bright (neither are stockers), but that's what I have three 55W lights for on the roof rack. :) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Red-...Q5fCamperQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4629wt_903 You could also use a normal STT as the main oval light, and use a white led in place of the amber led. Just for looks, really.. won't give out much usable light in my experience.

whats the discount if I buy the guards with the integrated taillight boxes ... :laugh3:

I was half kidding but u totally missed where i was going with that ... since im technically getting both is there a bigger discount?

I was half kidding but u totally missed where i was going with that ... since im technically getting both is there a bigger discount?

They are already $20 cheaper to buy the 1/4 panels with tail lights intergrade vs. tail light boxes and flush 1/4 panel guards. So with the coupon code, you are technically saving $50.

We are ready to put these into production and ready to take your orders! Introductory pricing on the first 10 orders of each product. Once the qouta is sold, the coupon code WILL NOT WORK! So get your orders in right away and take advantage of this great savings!

97upUpperQuarterPanelDesc.jpg

Coupon Code for $30 off = Protectah
97-up 1/4 Panel Guards

97upTailLightBoxDesc.jpg

Coupon Code for $30 off = Lizzite
Tail Light Boxes 97-up

would you be able to just do the oval hole in the center on the back instead of both the oval and round one on the back? i dont need the turn signal one because i would be installing this "all-in-one" light http://www.truckntow.com/pc-23013-147001-maxxima-led-6-oval-reverse-stt-hybrid.aspx

would you be able to just do the oval hole in the center on the back instead of both the oval and round one on the back? i dont need the turn signal one because i would be installing this "all-in-one" light http://www.truckntow.com/pc-23013-147001-maxxima-led-6-oval-reverse-stt-hybrid.aspx

The "All in one" lights will not mount to our normal hole configuration. You would need to wide the hole to allow for the light to fit through. I am not sure if custom modify these things is something we want to get into. We make these in bulk and plan to stock these items. I need to talk with Daryl about this today, I'll let you know.

alright sounds good.

Alright, talked it over with Daryl, we are not going to be offering these any differently then what we show on our website. Our goal is to stock these products and have them ready to ship the same day they are ordered. We will be building them in large batches and don't want to hassle with one off's. Sorry.

buns. Well maybe i can modify the panel to fit it. Thanks for checking though

buns. Well maybe i can modify the panel to fit it. Thanks for checking though

Are you looking for a reverse indicator or actual light to see while backing up? It looks to me like those combination Maxxima's are just standard white 5 or 10mm LED. Not a ton of usable spread there. Superbrightled.come has a 2.5" round flange LED's that are the same deal, a great indicator, but not much usable light.

The reason that the Grote and Truck Lite LED reverse lights are expensive is they use emitters that cost a few dollars a piece just by themselves. The single emitters I used making my rock lights cost almost $6 a piece. Quality bright LED's eat up a lot of money.

on.jpg

Last edited:
im just looking for the indicators. Not so much about the visibility factor.

k sounds good

so is the stop/tail light also a turn signal in this case?

looks good to me then! Thank you

Back