• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3rd Annual South End Christmas Tree Run Dec 12th, 2009

went up goat today not much snow. What was there was solid ice. You have to go up about 1 mile before williams lake to hit snow. Its pretty cool the lake is completely frozen over.

went up goat today not much snow. What was there was solid ice. You have to go up about 1 mile before williams lake to hit snow. Its pretty cool the lake is completely frozen over.

Weather guy says 1-4" of snow and or freezing rain in the valley between now and morning. So it should add some excitement lol.

Things will definitely be interesting. Also interesting is that we are worried about our christmas tree/snow run having problems because of winter weather. I'm just praying for snow....

might be a few mins late.. i expect to leave here at 8:30 so i should be there by 9:15ish..

all was fun untill i hit pavement.. Got serious deathwobble..

i'll be up all night again! haha

I'm home-

It was a fun day with a great turnout. I think we had 13 rigs for most of the day. Unfortunately only 12 made it out. :eek:

Post up when you get home, Ryan!

Also the snow was very lousy. Thick ice crust, with powder underneath. It was good to be back in the snow though. Now we just need a good accumulation of some fresh stuff.

Erin and I Had a great time. Thanks everyone for extending a kind welcome and tips to the Newbies, lol. Definitely will see you guys again on the next run.

Hope Ryan's tow truck showed up. Sounded like they should have been there by the time we drove by, but I never saw one pass us on the way down. Someone should call him to make sure he got picked up ok..

Last edited:
Yeah, I finally made it out. After you guys passed me, I waited another twenty minutes or so then decided to head down to the highway so I waited there for a while and eventually the tow showed up at two and a half hours after I called it. Thanks to Dustin and Chris for the help getting the brakes working (sorta)

Thanks everyone for another great run. I agree the snow sucked ! but still was good times.

Chris, it was nice to meet you (and the other half) in person ! hope we get to wheel again soon with you guys. ( oh, and put in a good word with the sis for me
icon12.gif
)

Back